The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

live update please

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
someone please give me live update please coz i wont be able to watch now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keshiyaBrashCandy

BrashCandy IF-Stunnerz
BrashCandy
BrashCandy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Well it starts with Samar and Piddi's Vela panti, Samar writes a letter to the girls they are trying to patao so the girls get happy and then the scenes moves to Panchi she is going left right because of the competition,there was a small Rahi moment, Kiya is still angry with Juhi and ignores her, KD goes to Kiya's shelf but Rv comes says what is he doing here and how does it feel like being Kiya's boy and goes from there then KD puts the liquid in the bottle and has Flashbacks of KiSha moments the epi ends in the precap Rv is asking KD what did he put in the drink and then Kiya says Stop whats going on something like that and then Rv says KD spiked yr drink and then Kiya says Rv i think there is a misunderstanding i trust KD and drinks the bottle!

I wrote it in a hurry =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tenzingchodenkeshiya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index