CID

Aamir Khan to join CID team-all related stuff here ONLY (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 13

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Shivaji Satam says Aamir is a no-hassle actor!

Shivaji Satam says Aamir is a no-hassle actor!

Aamir Khan has added one more name in his fan list, and the person is none other than our all time favorite CID officer ACP Pradyuman aka Shivaji Satam ofSony TV's C.I.D. 

Shivaji is currently shooting a special episode with Aamir Khan, who is coming to promote his upcoming filmTalaash, directed by Reema Kagti, also starring Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor, on the crime thriller show on Sony TV.

Shivaji, who is much senior than Aamir, is quite impressed with Aamir's professionalism and nature, he finds Aamir a no-hassle actor. "He is a professional and has no ego hassles, no tantrums. He is just like us. He follows the given lines and listens to the director," Shivaji said during the shoot of the episode. "Aamir is very cooperative. We didn't feel like we were working with a superstar," added Shivaji.

Aamir joined the cast of the long-running show as it served like a perfect integration to spread a buzz about Talaash, which is a suspense thriller, releasing Nov 30.

source: bolegaindia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamir Khan to join CID team-all related stuff here ONLY (Page 11)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Aamir leaves TV crew impressed
          Aamir leaves TV crew impressed

Aamir Khan's dedication and professionalism has left officials at channel Sony very impressed.

He gave the channel ample time for the shooting of two special episodes of " C.I.D." to promote his forthcoming movie " Talaash", releasing Nov 30.

"Film stars usually don't give beyond three to six hours for any film integration... Aamir Khan has given us over three full days for 'C.I.D.' and'Talaash'," Sneha Rajani, senior executive vice president and business head, Sony, shared on Twitter. 

"C.I.D." is one of the longest running TV shows in India, and its theme is in tune with the film's basic plot. Both are thrillers.

source: TOI

mano86

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Aamir, a no-hassle actor, says Shivaji Satam
          Aamir, a no-hassle actor, says Shivaji Satam 

Bollywood star Aamir Khan recently shot a special episode of TV show "C.I.D." to promote his forthcoming film "Talaash". Shivaji Satam, who plays ACP Pradyuman in the crime thriller show, says Aamir is a no-hassle actor.

"He is a professional and has no ego hassles, no tantrums. He is just like us. He follows the given lines and listens to the director," Shivaji said during the shoot of the episode.

"Aamir is very cooperative. We didn't feel like we were working with a superstar," added Shivaji.

Aamir joined the cast of the long-running show as it served like a perfect integration to spread a buzz about "Talaash", which is a suspense thriller, releasing Nov 30.

Directed by Reema Kagti, "Talaash" also features Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor.

source : TOI

mano86

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
was wondering how many more articles keep popping till Friday LOLLOL

mano86

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
WooHoo !

much more articles Smile

thanks for sharing guys Smile

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hey bhagwaan !! So many articles D'ohLOL Kaash trp system abhi on hota... I bet highest record ho hi jaata Tongue

Even sony has been airing the promo every 5 minutes on Sony HD ! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiDzDAYAlovermano86

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
even v had not got this much articles when KAREENA was there to promote HEROINE Tongue

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the articles twinky...
uff so much hype i really wish TRPs hote they would ahve got wooping TRPs...
ok so they say..it is a promising cast...i am not very much keen on the cast...the case should be good...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top