Phir Subah Hogi

In order to bring the SUBAH Sugni bring NIGHT 4TVS

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
In order to bring the SUBAH in her life Sugni bring the NIGHT in vikram's life

One thing every behdni should learn from this

if you want to bring the subah in your life find any rich thakur who is alone give him lil love and see the magic !!!! after that leave him and marry his nephew

I must say Vikram was alone and now is alone at least b4 his family used to sit with him talk 2 him, Now i wonder where is amrita now a dayz? at least she used to bring smile on his face and talk 2 him and give him care !!!
even Since MT entered the show i didnt see her talking to him or give him lil love ext (only once but that too... for few min only) no one cares for him but yes he must be married right ? his wife never care or give him time or talk to him but yes he must b married what a life ? when his family leaves him alone in his dark days

sugni claim to love him and flirting with adi and vikram's family busy in their lifes but once vikram wanted to live his life wanted to come out of the dark... he is wrong !!!

divorce is option !!! he is married to reva and both hate each other but dead and blind cv cant see that or understand that !!

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msharma2 thumbnail
Well Said.  The story has take a complete U turn.  I have no expectation from this show anymore except to enjoy Vikram's acting.  
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
watching for tvs. no one else.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sugni  brought  darkness not only to Vikram's life but to his whole family. Vikram's family, when they entered the show was all loving to each other. They enjoyed each other's company and there was light-hearted fun. Like when they tricked Aditya into coming to the village by telling him Vikram was injured.
Now each relationship is destroyed. Uncle-nephew hate each other. Mother-son are against each other. It is very sad. Sugni was claiming in Monday's episode that she has always had the best interests of the family in her heart but when was that? She claimed that she only married Aditya to save TVS-Reva marriage.
But that is not true either. She may have started out with that stupid idea but in the end she only married him to salvage her ego,
TVS made a huge mistake in falling in love with Sugni,
Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
nice comment julie loved it
ronshaan thumbnail

I would Like to add...

She ruined TVS family and their love relasions
when TVS family came to that village they were happy loving family but now SHE Ruined every relationship
Like...
Uncle-Nephew
Son-Mother
daffodil81 thumbnail

well said rohshaan but vikram is not alone we are with him always.

i dont know why vikram has not yet divorced reva i just want him to divirce her and leave for Delhi better than being here and getting hurt seeing adini romance.

ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash_arti

well said rohshaan but vikram is not alone we are with him always.

i dont know why vikram has not yet divorced reva i just want him to divirce her and leave for Delhi better than being here and getting hurt seeing adini romance.

I dont think CV will let him divorce reva
😭 and yes we are with him 😊
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted by JulieD
"TVS made a huge mistake in falling in love with Sugni"
I totally agree with you on this.