India-Forums

In order to bring the SUBAH Sugni bring NIGHT 4TVS

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
In order to bring the SUBAH in her life Sugni bring the NIGHT in vikram's life

One thing every behdni should learn from this

if you want to bring the subah in your life find any rich thakur who is alone give him lil love and see the magic !!!! after that leave him and marry his nephew

I must say Vikram was alone and now is alone at least b4 his family used to sit with him talk 2 him, Now i wonder where is amrita now a dayz? at least she used to bring smile on his face and talk 2 him and give him care !!!
even Since MT entered the show i didnt see her talking to him or give him lil love ext (only once but that too... for few min only) no one cares for him but yes he must be married right ? his wife never care or give him time or talk to him but yes he must b married what a life ? when his family leaves him alone in his dark days

sugni claim to love him and flirting with adi and vikram's family busy in their lifes but once vikram wanted to live his life wanted to come out of the dark... he is wrong !!!

divorce is option !!! he is married to reva and both hate each other but dead and blind cv cant see that or understand that !!

Edited by ronshaan - 14 November 2012 at 4:34am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rocendejoysunnyroshirazor12cherrybSandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79

msharma2 Groupbie
msharma2
msharma2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Well Said.  The story has take a complete U turn.  I have no expectation from this show anymore except to enjoy Vikram's acting.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshirazor12Sandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
watching for tvs. no one else.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12ronshaan

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Sugni  brought  darkness not only to Vikram's life but to his whole family. Vikram's family, when they entered the show was all loving to each other. They enjoyed each other's company and there was light-hearted fun. Like when they tricked Aditya into coming to the village by telling him Vikram was injured.
Now each relationship is destroyed. Uncle-nephew hate each other. Mother-son are against each other. It is very sad. Sugni was claiming in Monday's episode that she has always had the best interests of the family in her heart but when was that? She claimed that she only married Aditya to save TVS-Reva marriage.
But that is not true either. She may have started out with that stupid idea but in the end she only married him to salvage her ego,
TVS made a huge mistake in falling in love with Sugni,

Edited by JulieD - 14 November 2012 at 10:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycherrybpayal7Vinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
nice comment julie loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyJulieD

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

I would Like to add...

She ruined TVS family and their love relasions
when TVS family came to that village they were happy loving family but now SHE Ruined every relationship
Like...
Uncle-Nephew
Son-Mother

ocendejoyJulieD

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

well said rohshaan but vikram is not alone we are with him always.

i dont know why vikram has not yet divorced reva i just want him to divirce her and leave for Delhi better than being here and getting hurt seeing adini romance.

ocendejoyJulieD

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

well said rohshaan but vikram is not alone we are with him always.

i dont know why vikram has not yet divorced reva i just want him to divirce her and leave for Delhi better than being here and getting hurt seeing adini romance.

I dont think CV will let him divorce reva
Cry and yes we are with him Smile

ocendejoyJulieD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index