Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Sinal FF: Part 2 Page 2... Updated (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

TheBhai

IF-Rockerz

TheBhai

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Kya Baat hai Nidhi... You are Back with a BANG...Please Continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sinal FF: Part 2 Page 2... Updated (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

NancyHug Pls tell me it's a spoof, I badly need to find some mirth in this situationTongue

waise Kunu in behoshi ke haalat is quite comforting & easy to grasp, It's become quite the norm over the last yearLOL whether behosh with eyes shut or "eyes wide open"LOL
Isn't the situation funny enough already FariHug.. the biggest critic of Parichay is writing the FFWink

Edited by nancy1996 - 19 November 2012 at 4:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssFariyal-Hima-

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Part 2:-

Next morning, Kunal wakes up with a splitting headache. Raising himself on one elbow, he sees Siddhi sleeping in a sitting position .Her head resting on the bed, her hand resting lightly on his, and a lock of hair falling diagonally across her face. Kunal moves his hand forward to tuck her wayward hair when the events of previous night come rushing back. 

Remembering his drunken declaration of love, he pulls his hand back and ever so slowly pulls his hand away from under Siddhi's and gazes at her, his mind in a turmoil thinking about his past love Ritcha, Anand and the circumstances of their wedding. Not wanting to confront Siddhi, Kunal hurriedly gets ready and leaves. 

His mind troubled by his drunken confession, Kunal is unable to concentrate in office and finally gives up and goes to Powai Lake, the one place which gives him peace. Taking in the serenity of the area, Kunal wonders " Do I love her? When did this happen? I never was attracted to her... or is it that I was but never realized. Or maybe sub consciously I am in love with her? How do I know"  Not able to find an answer to his questions, Kunal returns home, only to find his bedroom devoid of all Siddhi-ism.. her stuff was missing from their bedroom. Worried Kunal seeks Seema, who tells him that Siddhi left for Kapil's house. "Bhaiyya aapke aur Siddhi ke beech mein jhagdra hua hai kya?" Seema asks, but Kunal promises to explain everything to her once he has had a chance to talk to Siddhi first and leaves for Kapil's house. 

At Kapil's house, he is warmly welcomed by Shilpa and Kapil, who tease him about not being able to stay away from his wife for even a few hoursSmile. After exchanging social niceties with the duo, Kunal excuses to talk to Siddhi. He finds Siddhi in her room, sitting by the window, lost in thoughts.

"Siddhi..." Kunal begins...Siddhi turns her head towards him with a questioning look "AAp yahan" "Haan woh Siddhi mujhe tumse baat karni thi.." "Mujhe aapse koi baat nahin karni Kunal. Maine aapka ghar chod diya hai, aap azaad hai Ritcha se shaadi karne ke liye" and saying so Siddhi turns away her face.

Kunal quickly walks over to her side and sits down beside her. "Siddhi tumne jo kal dekha.. woh sirf aadha sach hai.. " "Poora sach dekne ki mere mein himmat nahin hai Kunal... par aapko aapki aazadi mubarak" "Siddhi jaisa tum soch rahi ho waise kuch nahin hua... " "Kunal maine aapko Ritcha ki baaho me dekha... aur kya dekhna baaki hai bataye?" Siddhi questions. Kunal in frustration, runs his hands through his hair, thinking of a way to convince her.. ."Siddhi..." he tries again... " Mujhe nahin pata ki main tumhe kaise vishwas dilaon.. par main itna hi kahoonga.. ki tum apne dil se ek baar pooch ke batao, ki main kya aisa kar sakta hoon. Che (6) mahine ho gaye hai hamari shaadi ko... kya tum mujhe itna hi jaan payi ho?" 

"Kunal, mera dil aapki baat maana chahta hai par mera dimaag nahin manta... " Siddhi turns to him with tears in her eyes. Kunal looks at her at a loss of words and nods his head. On his way out of her room, he turns towards her at the door and says "Siddhi log kehte hain.. ki rishton mein akele dil ki sunni chahiye.. dimaag ki nahin..." and saying so he leaves... 

To be continued...Smile

Edited by nancy1996 - 19 November 2012 at 4:45am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sinalfan1fam123Sinchana1485akshaya24sadh24san_aishsanasinalniharikasinalbharopalzssavariyaparadigmchitssskarthi173rainbowgirl-Hima-sindhu_vkalpanaRBHAVII

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
How much I wanted Siddhi to leave for Kapil's house on C-night or even soon after Kunal asked for divorce! I wanted to see how they missed each other, thought about each other, tried to meet each other, chupke chupke.. Kunal coming to Kapil's house just to look at his Sid, etc. But unfortunately, never got that! Thanks for sending her off to Kapil's house Nancy!Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishbharonancy1996rainbowgirl

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Looking forward to the continuation!Wink
and now you have it...LOL

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Awesome update... I always wanted Sinal to sort their differences and then consummate. Instead we got a rushed and half-drunk consummation and kunal guilt trip after that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by chitsss

Looking forward to the continuation!Wink
and now you have it...LOL
And thanks! Liked it!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: