Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sinal FF: Part 2 Page 2... Updated

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Hello..I am back with another FF. I bet some of you who know me well enough are wondering as to why am I writing this FF... well bahut ajeeb hoon main...LOL

Since I stopped watching this show around the time of Ritcha-Vineet engagement fiasco and the now famous banging of window and uttering of the words... "I love you Siddhi"... my story is going to start from that point...almost... Hope you enjoy it...

Part 1:-

Ritcha freezes for a second. Her mind in chaos. Kunal loves Siddhi, how was this possible.. Her Kunal? The guy who threw away 5 years of his life for her, Ritcha Thakral, was now in love with Siddhi...no not possible? No, Kunal loves Ritcha Thakral only, afterall wasn't that why he was there at her engagment, to protect her.. from Vineet, that meant that he loved Ritcha, right? No has to be some mistake... Kunal loves her only.

Ritcha is brought out of her reverie by Kunal's ongoing mutterings... about his love for Siddhi. Ritcha puts her arms around Kunal, thinking " Siddhi se ek baari main yeh bet jeet jaon, phir woh khud Kunal ki zindagi se chali jayegi.. aur Kunal mera ho jayega". Kunal hugs her back, still continuing with his monologue, when the hotel window bangs openROFL

Kunal is jarred out of drunken stupor by the loud banging and pulls back from the hug. On seeing that he was hugging Richa, he scoots to the other side of the two-seater sofa, trying to put as much space as possbile between Ritcha and him, as was possible. "Tum yahan... mujhe laga Siddhi..." he stammers, suddenly embarrassed by the fact that he had been hugging Ritcha. "Haan Kunal, main Ritcha, tum woh.." Ritcha tries to find words to explain the situation in a way that would benefit her, when Kunal interjects, suddenly frowning  "Ritcha kya maine abhi yeh kaha ki main Siddhi se pyar karta hoon?" 

Ritcha doesn't answer and Kunal again asks her, his mind agitated with what he could have potentially uttered... when Ritcha shouts "Haan tumne yahi kaha... tumne kaha ki tum Siddhi se pyaar karte ho... kaise Kunal.. kaise tum mujhe bhool gaye.. kaha gaya tumhari kasme ki tum mere alawa kisi se pyaar nahin kar paoge? Kaha Kunal?"

Kunal looks at Ritcha with pain in his eyes and gets upto leave. Ritcha holds his hand and begs him to stay back but Kunal lets go of her hand and says"Ritcha tum jaanti ho, main rishto mein milawat nahin karta... hamare beech mein ab dosti ke alawa aur kuch nahin ho sakta" and he leaves, desperate to get out of the room into fresh air, desparate to breathe fresh air.. to think why he uttered he loved Siddhi...

Coming out of the hotel, Kunal tries determing which way his house was, but the alcohol and the drug in the drink was affecting his thinking capacity. Giving up, he hails an auto and goes home only to find Siddhi furiously packing her suitcase. "Siddhi tum kahan ja rahi hoo?" he stammers, while trying hard to grab hold of his errant thoughts. 

Siddhi glares at Kunal "Aapko isse kya? Aap jao Ritcha ke paas. Aapki dost aapke liye aapki biwi se zyada ehmiyat rakhti hain." "Nahin Siddhi woh..." Kunal tries explaining, when Siddhi says " Main apne ghar jaa rahi hoon... wahan meri koi sunta toh hai" and snaps her bag shut and hauls it off the bed. "Siddhi suno..." when Siddhi turns around and says.. "Kunal mujhe rokne ki koshish mat kariye...main aaj nahin rukongi..." and saying so Siddhi starts dragging her bag, when she hears a thud. She looks and sees that Kunal has passed out cold on the floor. She rushes to Kunal, and drags his head into her lap. "Kunal kya hua aapko? Kunal please aankhen kholiye..." Siddhi pleads. She drags him to their room, and with great difficulty drops him on the bed. Sitting on the floor besides Kunal, Siddhi keeps a watchful eye on him, lest he requires something... while Kunal continues sleeping...

To be continued... Smile

Edited by nancy1996 - 19 November 2012 at 4:42am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

funkyminnieolivia7akshaya24sarakvpsan_aishi.amsanasinalsavariyabharopalzsparadigmchitsssFariyalMalarkodirainbowgirl-Hima-TheBhaikarthi173-Rojaa-psychobaiko.BHAVII

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
NancyHug Pls tell me it's a spoof, I badly need to find some mirth in this situationTongue

waise Kunu in behoshi ke haalat is quite comforting & easy to grasp, It's become quite the norm over the last yearLOL whether behosh with eyes shut or "eyes wide open"LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya.saba.1i.amnancy1996rainbowgirl

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Looking forward to the continuation!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

i.ambharonancy1996rainbowgirl

i.am Senior Member
i.am
i.am

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
this was the parichay i liked...mature, cute, romantic
thx nancy di for giving us some relief
(hope u dont mind me calling u di)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Nancy, thanx for putting a sensible spin on the events of that night! Looking forward for the next update!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

i.amnancy1996rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Am lovi'n it Wink Thank you Nidhi for giving some ROFL moment, was much needed WinkROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-Hima-

...OohLaLa... IF-Sizzlerz
...OohLaLa...
...OohLaLa...

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Continue continue..this is like my old parichay with a tinge of nanciness in it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nidhi , finally i found something sensible to readClap , pls continue soon 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996TheBhai

Go to top