Sehgal birthday discussion thread check page1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MohitzPari.

Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by .MohitzPari.

Awww thanks for the topic Radhi!! 

this yeah, its gonna be really special for both- him and us!! Yes, I want Mohit's b'day thread to be the best!! 

I will make some siggies/avis/banner and do anything else u want me to do :) just let me know!! 
Pari  ur making HIS B'day thread..  I told Radhi that ur making as soon as i saw this topic.. i also told her to tell you that she is not making Mohit's b'day its just to inform others too keep their gifts ready..
@Radhi.. Had u sent PM to pari regarding this?

YEs yes, I just saw ur reply so went to check my dabba and saw radhi's and charmee's PMSLOL Putting this whole aside, I seriously love u guys!!! 

I m surprised  that u and charmudi still remember it eventhough I said it before 2-3 months?LOLHug

i was going to get mad at radhi seeing ur reply.. that u replied dis way means she hasn't PMed you..
but madam hadn't checked her dabbaStern SmileD'oh
@bold.. Remember?? I was/am so excited dat ur making HIS B'day thread.. n ur talking about remembering it..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sehgal birthday discussion thread check page1 (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Oh god guys i am not going to make sehgal's birthday thread. Its just preparation to remind people to make siggies n other stuff.nothing more. Actually pari is gonna make sehgal's bday thread .
@ pari i swear i never thought to make sehgals bday thread. I dont knw how to makes vms and other stuff. So i wl never think to make thread its jst reminder thread yar.
@aashi di no di m nt gonna make sehgal's thread. Contact pari 4 dis.
@charmee belive me yar i swear i never thought 2 make sehgal's bday thread. U knw me na m poor in english and making stuff n also in new ideas its jst reminder thread yar.
@all last tym i am nt going to make sehgal's bday thread. Pari is gonna make. I jst made thead to discuss abt bday PREPARATION nt bday thread. Its jst reminder thread. Nw m regretting y i made dis thread?

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Oh god guys i am not going to make sehgal's birthday thread. Its just preparation to remind people to make siggies n other stuff.nothing more. Actually pari is gonna make sehgal's bday thread .
@ pari i swear i never thought to make sehgals bday thread. I dont knw how to makes vms and other stuff. So i wl never think to make thread its jst reminder thread yar.
@aashi di no di m nt gonna make sehgal's thread. Contact pari 4 dis.
@charmee belive me yar i swear i never thought 2 make sehgal's bday thread. U knw me na m poor in english and making stuff n also in new ideas its jst reminder thread yar.
@all last tym i am nt going to make sehgal's bday thread. Pari is gonna make. I jst made thead to discuss abt bday PREPARATION nt bday thread. Its jst reminder thread. Nw m regretting y i made dis thread?

Radhi ur giving explanation to me? r u mad?? I know why had u made this post..
I know.. i only meant is may be u forgot to pm pari why u have made dis post..
n what ur poor in english? oh hello i read ur ffs ok.. I know how "poor" ur in english.. don't underestimate urself.. n u can make Mohit's b'day thread too.. the only thing required is true love for Mohit n dat you do.. so don't doubt on ur capabilities.. 

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
wow cant waitDay Dreaming really luv to take part in it let me know 
if u want any help 4rm me i try my best to help u Winkanything 4 samy 

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
well thora sa busy wid clg.. SO cnt mke anythng.. PLus siggies i havnt made fr mnths..
So i dnt mind collecting stuff.. ANd pming ppl fr d msgs., :)

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
waiting for 3rd DecemberDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28MohabbateinnOhmyjerryworld

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Party it is going to be the most happening bday everrr !

ill be giffing for suuure :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90..-Jia-..

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
since everyone is doing all tasks so no need of mine here :| ill just post a happy b day wish

Edited by sashazmohit - 16 November 2012 at 11:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.