Sehgal birthday discussion thread check page1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Woo Can't Wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sruthi..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sehgal birthday discussion thread check page1 (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Sruthi..

IF-Dazzler

..Sruthi..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
this should be the best birthday of mohit and we need to approach sbs sbb for the celebrations and i need a monoya segmentEmbarrassed

gunurlove

IF-Dazzler

gunurlove

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Mohit's bd is on the way..so lets start your mission guys..sending mails sbs sbb and wassup tv to give us Monaya segment on birthdayEmbarrassed

..Sruthi..

--softyy--

IF-Dazzler

--softyy--

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
2 bad i hav my exam!!!!Cry

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Awww thanks for the topic Radhi!! 

this yeah, its gonna be really special for both- him and us!! Yes, I want Mohit's b'day thread to be the best!! 

I will make some siggies/avis/banner and do anything else u want me to do :) just let me know!! 

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MohitzPari.

this yeah, its gonna be really special for both- him and us!! Yes, I want Mohit's b'day thread to be the best!! 

I will make some siggies/avis/banner and do anything else u want me to do :) just let me know!! 
Pari  ur making HIS B'day thread..  I told Radhi that ur making as soon as i saw this topic.. i also told her to tell you that she is not making Mohit's b'day its just to inform others too keep their gifts ready..
@Radhi.. Had u sent PM to pari regarding this?

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
woww can't wait for his birthday most awaited Big smile plz add me in your preparation i will make siggies avis and also vm but i m very confused with song selection for vm if anyone have good suggestion plz share Embarrassed

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Originally posted by .MohitzPari.

Pari  ur making HIS B'day thread..  I told Radhi that ur making as soon as i saw this topic.. i also told her to tell you that she is not making Mohit's b'day its just to inform others too keep their gifts ready..
@Radhi.. Had u sent PM to pari regarding this?

YEs yes, I just saw ur reply so went to check my dabba and saw radhi's and charmee's PMSLOL Putting this whole aside, I seriously love u guys!!! 

I m surprised  that u and charmudi still remember it eventhough I said it before 2-3 months?LOLHug

charmee_sammy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.