Hitler Didi

Inder/Jhumpa===Rishi/Zara

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
        I am strongly believing that Rishi turned like Inder Sharma.Inder sharma too never loved his wife kutumbh.He had feelings for another woman Jhumpa.Leaving his wife,children and his responsibilities he went away with Jhumpa.He had an affair with Jhumpa in the name of love.
  Today Rishi also forgetting his responsibilty for his wife and Indu running behind Zara who is not even Indira but just a look alike of her in the name of love.Zara is no less to Jhumpa.Jhumpa knew Inder was married but still he had a affair with him and so is Zara doing.
 When Inder/jhumpa relationship was illegal and wrng then Rishi/Zara relationship also illegal and wrong.No one in the forum supported Inder/jhumpa so will be the case with Rishi/Zara.But unfortunately thats not the case presently
  Indira always hated her father bcoz he forgot his responsibilities and went away with Jhumpa .Indu will also hate her father for wht he dng with Zara.After all she has the genes of Indira though sweta gave her the birth.Like how Indira used to behave with Inder and Jhumpa,Indu will also behave the same with Rishi-zara.
  In a logical POV ,Rishi-Zara must also get the same treatement like Inder-Jhumpa  and evn they deserve the same.

This is my opnion. Many fans opinion need not be same with mine.And this is not intended to hurt anyone.I am just saying my opinion openly .The thing is I just can't be a foolish and illogical person/ fan just becoz i like some onscreen character.I tried to be like tht but still I can't.I am not able to lose my practicality and respect I have for the concept of marriage/family bonding /responsibility just for some fictional characters.

Edited by ramya567 - 14 November 2012 at 2:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

clustersofstar.FALTU.ashish.sachi-PD--SupriyaluvsMN-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Inder/Jhumpa===Rishi/Zara" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
ramya-  i am a inshi sumit fan  but i agree what you said  Angry these cvc are to be blamed  we all know zara is indira LOL but ila bedi sadist women i showing zaara rishi extra marital affair why?

cvc can show becoz of the feelings zaara went for dna tests again afterall smart cop she is ? destroyed by cvc again

new dna reveals zara is indira and to make story forward they can show indira hides her true indenty even from rishi 

atleast this extra marital affair will be over  ila bedi madam dont show this carp Angry  dont destroy rishi and zaara they are leads

shweta truns negative LOL  so reveal it zaara is indira 
otherwise hd will have a negative response once trp are out 

cvc dont show rishi = to inder please for god sake and zara as jhumpha   they r leads

Edited by amanverma108 - 14 November 2012 at 2:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachi-PD-

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

ramya-  i am a inshi sumit fan  but i agree what you said  Angry these cvc are to be blamed  we all know zara is indira LOL but ila bedi sadist women i showing zaara rishi extra marital affair why?

cvc can show becoz of the feelings zaara went for dna tests again afterall smart cop she is ? destroyed by cvc again

new dna reveals zara is indira and to make story forward they can show indira hides her true indenty even from rishi 

atleast this extra marital affair will be over  ila bedi madam dont show this carp Angry  dont destroy rishi and zaara they are leads

shweta truns negative LOL  so reveal it zaara is indira 
otherwise hd will have a negative response once trp are out 

cvc dont show rishi = to inder please for god sake and zara as jhumpha   they r leads

Now no use of asking them dear.they already made Rishi and Zara like that. I really appreciate how u spoke ur heart and didnot hide ur internal thoughts just bcoz u like rishi /indira and zara.Many fans just killed their logical and practicality bcoz they love fictional caharcters so much.I do respect their feelings also.But still thy must think and fight for a logical story.After all Cv's should not show leads characters like that na.They should be shown responsible ppl,inspiring and motivating.If they continue to show them like this not many will like thm

If Cv's would have shown Zara as Indira may be HD would have been more better show to watch.If they could have made Rishi a single father ,it would have been more better.
  But unfortunately Cv's dnt do proper homework before they show anything.thats why such things are happening in the show.HD and present track is only appreciated only by a  handful of fans in forums yaar.Outside viewers dnt like such extra -marital affairs.

Edited by ramya567 - 14 November 2012 at 3:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachi

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
absolutly ramya this is the problem with cvc they alway had destroyed tracks since march   but this time they have gone too far  they have crossed lines of morality  

hell?Angry   why they want to show adultry when it could have been reuniting inshi the lost souls both are lonely and suffering for 8 years

i mean indira should hide her new dna report its ok for story forward and then all those scene s  they are showing will turn emotional for fans

i was a basher myself in process felt hurt for fictional characters and show then i realised be a fan but as a fan i want realistic and logical just i love a character i cant support it when cvc are making them wrong Ouch

but ramya ila bedi will never show what fans want  she will continue with this crapAngry will only learn when trp in december will be 1.00Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RS-ashish.sachi

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

absolutly ramya this is the problem with cvc they alway had destroyed tracks since march   but this time they have gone too far  they have crossed lines of morality  

hell?Angry   why they want to show adultry when it could have been reuniting inshi the lost souls both are lonely and suffering for 8 years

i mean indira should hide her new dna report its ok for story forward and then all those scene s  they are showing will turn emotional for fans

i was a basher myself in process felt hurt for fictional characters and show then i realised be a fan but as a fan i want realistic and logical just i love a character i cant support it when cvc are making them wrong Ouch

but ramya ila bedi will never show what fans want  she will continue with this crapAngry will only learn when trp in december will be 1.00Angry

me too just can't give up on my practicality.Just I love Zara,I can't be supporting the track 
Illa bedi and her team are worse when comes to creativity.They  borrow ideas frm other shows and movies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachi

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
you need brains even to copy LOL and ila bedi has lost itLOL

exactly i love rishi but this rishi is alien to meOuch its cvc fault

zaara was a dabang cop trurned into a beaten women by a terreroristAngry she accepts belting 

they need to show soon that zaara finds about malik she collected sample from aunty room yesterday

then i want zaara should hit malik with belt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top