Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon OS: I Hear Thunder (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Amazing os...luved the way u described sharon's rainy memories...n even swayam's way of making sharon overcome her fear...luved their cute n adorable tulia...continue soon n thnx for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon OS: I Hear Thunder (Page 9)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mrash

mrash

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Amezing

Beautyful

Really good

Capturing...

Best luck for exams. Hope to get more on SWARON wen u'll be back.

Rutu

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
And this was another gem from you. One couldn't have got  better sequel to 'Rain Rain Go Away'. Ever since you have decided to write the sequel to that OS I was waiting for it, my bad luck I myself went mia for two weeks and missed it. This OS was just enchanting. Right from the title to the content everything was just magical. While reading I was just spell bound by its beauty. This may be OS but the way you dealt with it was like a complete journey of Sharon. And I loved the way you introduced Tulia - SwaRon's daughter in it. She was a perfect addition to this work. All the flashaback memeories or the current events where awesomely penned and wonderfully contributed to the plot of making Sharon letting go of her fear regarding rain. It was quite enjoyable as a reader. Awesome work.

Rutu

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I know i am late but i did not want to res a spot when i knew i am going to be late.
Coming to the update loved it..simply loved it a perfect sequel to to Rain Rain go away.. I just loved the name Tulia and how she made to the perfect SwaRon family. Swayam as just perfect on how he handled Sharon and her fear to Rain. The moment when they enjoy Rain was just enchanting. I see tremendous growth in you as a writer since you started Kudos to you dear. I hope your exams are going good..all the best..

Rutu

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya.SwaRon

Knock-Knock could i sneak in? Embarrassed
first of all apologies to be accepted for such a stupid behavior of mines! i should have reported here first and what i am doing for now is absolutely contrary. 

Heya Ruts Hug 
Hullo AnanyaEmbarrassed
first of all i loved the title! and the way the OS started was adorable. i would have loved reading the whole poem if you included it too because it played a dominant role.I included the poem for Tulia's entrythe little Tulia was really cute. She is just like Sharon,i would say the lil Sharon and this time it is Shikhawat. Sharon is really hard as a mother,the time she asked Tulia to gulp down the milk was just like my mother,Truly.HAHA I know i know i loved the thought behind the OS. it was a meticulous journey all way through the read. Swayam here is diligent and amiable too.the canniness which Swayam presented with the matter of being stuck in traffic was cool. this the rain brought a cataclysm this time in a good manner. Tulia here was more of a motif as she somehow bound the story,though in the initial.Yup it was through Tulia that Swayam completely made Sharon's fear about rain puff in thin air
the rain dance that they shared were like a cherry on the top. 

P.S:thank the almighty now! i commented that too without much adieu(kidding).LOL

Thank you Hug

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

wonderful os

Thank youBig smile
Originally posted by mili1987

wow..what a beautiful OS...Smile

Thank youBig smile

Edited by Rutu - 04 December 2012 at 8:26am

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShrutikaSwaRon

Amazing os...luved the way u described sharon's rainy memories...n even swayam's way of making sharon overcome her fear...luved their cute n adorable tulia...continue soon n thnx for pm.

Thank you ShrutikaEmbarrassed

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrash

Amezing

Beautyful

Really good

Capturing...

Best luck for exams. Hope to get more on SWARON wen u'll be back.

Thanks a tonEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top