Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon OS: I Hear Thunder (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Wow it was awesome dear Swaron and der love tulia dey are complete family. And Sharon love towards her daughter it was heart touching . I enjoyed it . U penned it beautifully .how dey enjoyed in rain it was awesome to read

Edited by bhanumathitanha - 17 November 2012 at 6:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon OS: I Hear Thunder (Page 8)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron09

res
unres

WOW! thats the only word that comes to my mind at the moment. Awesome sequel! i just love this OS!

firstly i love the title. "I hear thunder" has always been on my top list of poems. i used to always love singing it when i was small. it has actually been my all time favorite poem. i still love singing this poem with my brother. WinkSo seeing the title, i got really excited

secondly coming to the os, i love the way you have penned it down. from Sharon - tulia's relationship to swayam- tulia's and eventually swayam- sharon's relationship have been expressed really well. the feelings this OS carried was incredible. The milk drinking episode in the OS was really sweet and simple.  and Tulia loving the rains was so adorable. Honestly i really like the name Tulia. its a very sweet and sober name. and swayam driving a bike.Day Dreaming awww he must be looking so adorable or shall i say HOTLOL . then swayam taking sharons phobia out was so husband like and warm gesture of him. he is certainly the best dad and husband one can get. and lastly the dance was just sooo romantic. went into the real swarm dreamland.Day Dreaming

so in all, i just loved this os. i don't have words to express how awesome this os was. please keep writing. i love reading ure collections of OS,FF and SS!

Thanks for the comment Rishita, glad you liked it. And I haven't written any FF dear, its just OS's and SS'sEmbarrassed

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanumathitanha

Wow it was awesome dear Swaron and der love tulia dey are complete family. And Sharon love towards her daughter it was heart touching . I enjoyed it . U penned it beautifully .how dey enjoyed in rain it was awesome to read

Thanks a ton dear for commentingEmbarrassed

Ananya.SwaRon

Goldie

Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Knock-Knock could i sneak in? Embarrassed
first of all apologies to be accepted for such a stupid behavior of mines! i should have reported here first and what i am doing for now is absolutely contrary. 

Heya Ruts Hug
first of all i loved the title! and the way the OS started was adorable. i would have loved reading the whole poem if you included it too because it played a dominant role. the little Tulia was really cute. She is just like Sharon,i would say the lil Sharon and this time it is Shikhawat. Sharon is really hard as a mother,the time she asked Tulia to gulp down the milk was just like my mother,Truly.i loved the thought behind the OS. it was a meticulous journey all way through the read. Swayam here is diligent and amiable too.the canniness which Swayam presented with the matter of being stuck in traffic was cool. this the rain brought a cataclysm this time in a good manner. Tulia here was more of a motif as she somehow bound the story,though in the initial.
the rain dance that they shared were like a cherry on the top. 

P.S:thank the almighty now! i commented that too without much adieu(kidding).LOL

Rutu

aish_swaron

IF-Dazzler

aish_swaron

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

res
unres

WOW! thats the only word that comes to my mind at the moment. Awesome sequel! i just love this OS!

firstly i love the title. "I hear thunder" has always been on my top list of poems. i used to always love singing it when i was small. it has actually been my all time favorite poem. i still love singing this poem with my brother. WinkSo seeing the title, i got really excited

secondly coming to the os, i love the way you have penned it down. from Sharon - tulia's relationship to swayam- tulia's and eventually swayam- sharon's relationship have been expressed really well. the feelings this OS carried was incredible. The milk drinking episode in the OS was really sweet and simple.  and Tulia loving the rains was so adorable. Honestly i really like the name Tulia. its a very sweet and sober name. and swayam driving a bike.Day Dreaming awww he must be looking so adorable or shall i say HOTLOL . then swayam taking sharons phobia out was so husband like and warm gesture of him. he is certainly the best dad and husband one can get. and lastly the dance was just sooo romantic. went into the real swarm dreamland.Day Dreaming

so in all, i just loved this os. i don't have words to express how awesome this os was. please keep writing. i love reading ure collections of OS,FF and SS!

Thanks for the comment Rishita, glad you liked it. And I haven't written any FF dear, its just OS's and SS'sEmbarrassed

Sorry. i didnt know you havent written any FF yet. Embarrassed what i basically ment was i love ure reading whatever you write so added all 3 options!

Rutu

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Sorry. i didnt know you havent written any FF yet. Embarrassed what i basically ment was i love ure reading whatever you write so added all 3 options!

I got you nowEmbarrassed

Monaya_Vrushan

IF-Sizzlerz

Monaya_Vrushan

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
wonderful os

Rutu

mili1987

Groupbie

mili1987

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged