Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frankyfio

amazing 
loved it

Originally posted by kool kanz

ClapClapas usual a commendable job..loved d way was tryin his best 2 overcome sharon's fear...enjoyed reading a lotSmileSmileClapplzzz try 2 write soon...

Originally posted by sweetsimi123

Awesome OS...loved itStar 

Thank you guysEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon OS: I Hear Thunder (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_arsha

Rutu, magnificently written honey. The way the story unfolds is absolutely enchanting. As I told you earlier, the theme that you have chosen for your OS is profoundly engrossing from a reader's POV.
Tulia, beautiful name, must say. It was so obvious for them to have a daughter. The way your Tulia cries for the rains, the way she whispers her sweet nothings to the rains is all so damn-adorable. You managed to nail the essence of Swayum. His love and concern for Sharon has been brilliantly portrayed. He makes her overcome her inhibitions by reminiscing their glorious past. His affection dominates her apprehension. The ending couldn't have been more beautiful. Both of them swaying together in the rains. I wonder how Sharon ends up to be firm yet benign in all our write-ups and Swayum is always a perfect, mellow gentleman, ready to back her in all her endeavours.

P.S.-Do you remember what I told you earlier Ruts? Throw away the hair drier and accept some big cyber pats on your back.
All the best for ur exams. Both of us are in similar situations bud. I'm also in a semi-hibernation mode as I have my boards in March and JEE in April. Anyways, see u around :-)

Thanks for the lovely analysis of this OS Nikita. In bold, Bingo!! aptly put girl.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TANHA_H

amazing sequel to an amazing OSClapClapClap

Thanks a lot dearEmbarrassed

Originally posted by arjuhiswaron007

Beautifully writtenClap

Thanks a ton Big smile

Originally posted by ABBY92

This was as a beautiful OS and I loved how you brought Tulia in it !! As  promised, Swayam finally got Sharon to over come her fear and enjoy the rain !! I loved how she started remembering all those beautiful memories that were related to the rain and the dance in the end was the perfect way to end this OS !!

Thanks a tonEmbarrassed

Edited by Rutu - 17 November 2012 at 2:36am

Crazy4AshVik

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetangelpayal

This one was sooo much better..i mean last one was out of d world so dis one was...uhm out of d universe?? LOL

N Tulia was jus sooo cute...i especially loved her n swayam's part...her excitement made me go awww all the time.

shit shit shit i am re-readin it over n over...

D start wer swayam fools her into coming out in d rains was so cuteee

N d end was perfect, how she chose d happy memories over the distressing one's and finally overcame her fear.

But but but..YOU HAVE to cont writing on SwaRon after ur exams...please...

N all d Best!

Lookin forward to readin more works on dem.Big smile

Thanks for the lovely start of the comment PayalEmbarrassed And about continuing I'll try my best after my exams, but lets see whether I'm successful or notConfused

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

Amazing sequel Rutu...so very naturally progressive, everything luked snug and so much in place throughout the narration...Tulia was the life of this OS but it was as much about Swaron and the long journey in a short time, of faith, trust and boundless luv that they shared which was reflected in the thoughts and actions of both of them...

At one level I understand when u say that u hav doubts whether u wuld b able to continue writing abt Swaron in the long run but is it not wonderful enuf when I say that its the writings of pepl like u that have kept us (me at least) attached to the Swaron that we had fallen in luv with in the first place...as a writer u wield that strange kinda power so as a reader, for purely selfish motives i admit, pls do rethink abt the resolve to stop writing abt Swaron...    

Thanks for the lovely comment Meera, indeed Tulia was the highlight in this OS which was indirectly linking to Swaron as well.Embarrassed And as I said, it's not that I don't want to write on them, but I'm skeptical whether I'll able to write, knowing how difficult it has become these days as far as SwaRon is concerned. They inspire me to write, hopefully they will continue to do so in the near future. Sorry I blabbered a lotErmm

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanuka_TanHa

RUTU Hug

res
unres

Amazing os rutu
beautifully written Clap
the whole concept was really nice .
TULIA was adorable .
swayam trying his best to remove sharons fear for rains in every way possible .
it was really nice to read .
loved it.
all the emotions were perfectly described .
Awesome job .
thanks for the PM.

TanukaHug 
Thanks for the comment dearEmbarrassed

Tanuka_TanHa

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

its so beautiful Rutu...cant express it...the emotional content of SWARON and their feelings...the complications and fears of Sharon and swayam every attempt to make her come out of the phobia from the times they wre togetehr...just beautiful...please do write many more like these...

Beula thanks for the comment dearEmbarrassed

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannu_swayam

res
Dat ws a rly awesme sequel dear...Thumbs UpClapan emotional ride...tulia ws vry cte...Smilesharon's emotions z dis updte was sooo brilliantly potryd..in dis updte u brought a vry vital point...dt we shud alwys try to mve on nd try nd chersh d new mmnts lyf gves us...sharon z stil afrd f rain..but swayam bein sch a swthr8 cres fr sharon soo mch nd z tryin 2 rmve dat...keepin his promise..tulia finally mde d job easy fr him...Smileon entrng outsyd in rain d prt where u expln bout hw sharon flt bout d mood f weathr z gr8..mnd boggling...dey had vry cte family ryd..d balcony scene...dis scene ws jst gr8...u potryd it perfectly...swayam explng sharon dat she shud not fear anymre...cherish d beautiful memories wch dey hve shard in d rain...it ws full f love nd was filled wth care..d flashbak portion ws gr8...how swayam in dse beautiful memories had protected her...distractd her frm d rains...even though d rains hve given her vry painful memories dey hve also gvn sch gr8 mmrs wt swayam nd wth tulia as well..dat birth prt was also superb..Sharon undrstud wat swayam tried 2 say...her realisation ws vry nyc..."It dawned upon her, whatever he said was indeed the undeniable truth. Although there was one incident that still beset her, but there were many beautiful events that held a major role in shaping up their relationship altogether to a different level, and rains played a small role in that. "true..vry true..luvd d endin porion wch ended wth a dnce...finally sharon enjoyed the rain wth all her heart...luvd it totally rutu...as alwys a gr8 piece f writing wth sooo powerful potrayal f emotions...

Now comin 2 ur nte...well wat cn i say...now wth u again ne f my fav writers z stpin her beautiful wrks...well as a swaron fan i cmpltly undrstnd ur state...where our mnd z nt able 2 accpt d rcnt adjustments..nd u r hurt...hmmm we r all goin thru d sme...nd u being a writer also needs inspiration wch d currnt plot dsnt gve at all...i understnd...bt im extrmly sad hearin dis...u c...u r one f dose writers hu brngs a vry xct replica f our beloved tanha wala swaron...d swaron wch we fell fr...we cme here nd read ur awesme wrk wch gves us dat swaron wch we lved,wch ws intense,wch we usd to relate to..writers in dis forum brngs us dat swaron wch we lost...nd dese writins by u writers z srt f a lyflyn fr all d hr8brkn swaronians...u ppl gve us dse mmnts to read wch we sooo mch crved to watch n d show...wl miss dese writins lyk hell...pls dnt tke me wrng...im nt tryin to mke u feel guilty or accusin or anythng...i totally undrstnd ur decision...Sry if i ws being rude...I jst wntd to tell u as a reader pov...but keep d TanHa wala SwaRon memories in ur heart...dey r precious...nd it mi8 again mke u wrte sch awesme stories again nd dat wud b a treat fr all f us..wl miss ur writins a looot rutu di...u r indeed one gr8 writer...ClapClap
BEST OF LUCK FOR UR XAMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROCK DEM!!!!!!

again i wrte sch a lamba comment...pls bear me...

Now that was one huge and big comment like always from UzmaEmbarrassed Thanks a lot for in-detail analysis for the minutest details that I try to convey through my OS. HugThanks for flattering me Uzma, but I'm skeptical so as to whether I'll be really able to write on them once I resume back after my exams, so Ermm

--Destiny--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top