Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

And this was another gem from you. One couldn't have got  better sequel to 'Rain Rain Go Away'. Ever since you have decided to write the sequel to that OS I was waiting for it, my bad luck I myself went mia for two weeks and missed it. This OS was just enchanting. Right from the title to the content everything was just magical. While reading I was just spell bound by its beauty.  ThanksBig smileThis may be OS but the way you dealt with it was like a complete journey of Sharon. I know it was more kinda giving an idea of FF, but to make Sharon overcome her fear I had to mention all the memories associated with rain, so yeah. And I loved the way you introduced Tulia - SwaRon's daughter in it.  She was a perfect addition to this work. Yup she was like a catalyst in this, playing a vital role All the flashaback memeories or the current events where awesomely penned and wonderfully contributed to the plot of making Sharon letting go of her fear regarding rain. It was quite enjoyable as a reader. Awesome work.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon OS: I Hear Thunder (Page 10)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

I know i am late but i did not want to res a spot when i knew i am going to be late. It's okay dear
Coming to the update loved it..simply loved it a perfect sequel to to Rain Rain go away.. I just loved the name Tulia and how she made to the perfect SwaRon family. Swayam as just perfect on how he handled Sharon and her fear to Rain. I know that's Swayam for us The moment when they enjoy Rain was just enchanting. I see tremendous growth in you as a writer since you started Kudos to you dear. You are flattering me SudhaEmbarrassed I hope your exams are going good..all the best..

ThanksEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

Tan.vish.K

Goldie

Tan.vish.K

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
i would say it was purely magical!!! Day Dreaming

HSFA

IF-Sizzlerz

HSFA

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Hi.
I am a new Swaron fan and just loved your OS. Its just fantastic. Do add me in your pm list I want to read your other works as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutuswathi_swaron

Post Reply New Post

Go to top