Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rutu, magnificently written honey. The way the story unfolds is absolutely enchanting. As I told you earlier, the theme that you have chosen for your OS is profoundly engrossing from a reader's POV.
Tulia, beautiful name, must say. It was so obvious for them to have a daughter. The way your Tulia cries for the rains, the way she whispers her sweet nothings to the rains is all so damn-adorable. You managed to nail the essence of Swayum. His love and concern for Sharon has been brilliantly portrayed. He makes her overcome her inhibitions by reminiscing their glorious past. His affection dominates her apprehension. The ending couldn't have been more beautiful. Both of them swaying together in the rains. I wonder how Sharon ends up to be firm yet benign in all our write-ups and Swayum is always a perfect, mellow gentleman, ready to back her in all her endeavours.

P.S.-Do you remember what I told you earlier Ruts? Throw away the hair drier and accept some big cyber pats on your back.
All the best for ur exams. Both of us are in similar situations bud. I'm also in a semi-hibernation mode as I have my boards in March and JEE in April. Anyways, see u around :-)Edited by nikita_arsha - 11 years ago
TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing sequel to an amazing OSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was as a beautiful OS and I loved how you brought Tulia in it !! As  promised, Swayam finally got Sharon to over come her fear and enjoy the rain !! I loved how she started remembering all those beautiful memories that were related to the rain and the dance in the end was the perfect way to end this OS !!
sweetangelpayal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This one was sooo much better..i mean last one was out of d world so dis one was...uhm out of d universe?? πŸ˜†

N Tulia was jus sooo cute...i especially loved her n swayam's part...her excitement made me go awww all the time.

shit shit shit i am re-readin it over n over...

D start wer swayam fools her into coming out in d rains was so cuteee

N d end was perfect, how she chose d happy memories over the distressing one's and finally overcame her fear.

But but but..YOU HAVE to cont writing on SwaRon after ur exams...please...

N all d Best!

Lookin forward to readin more works on dem.πŸ˜ƒ
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing sequel Rutu...so very naturally progressive, everything luked snug and so much in place throughout the narration...Tulia was the life of this OS but it was as much about Swaron and the long journey in a short time, of faith, trust and boundless luv that they shared which was reflected in the thoughts and actions of both of them...

At one level I understand when u say that u hav doubts whether u wuld b able to continue writing abt Swaron in the long run but is it not wonderful enuf when I say that its the writings of pepl like u that have kept us (me at least) attached to the Swaron that we had fallen in luv with in the first place...as a writer u wield that strange kinda power so as a reader, for purely selfish motives i admit, pls do rethink abt the resolve to stop writing abt Swaron...    
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

Hey RutuπŸ€—

Another Gem from ur collection of OSs...ahh...it was amazing...Sharon-Swayam-Tulia...they made my day ...loved the way u took the story forward from ur last OS...its beautiful...her memories related to rain ...tulia's cute demand to go out in rain...swayam's planning...led us to such a beautiful piece of work of urs...i could completely visualize the episode..the awesome threesome...getting drenched in rain...loved tulia and her cuteness...

Tulia was swaying to and fro humming all the poetries that she knew from Johnny Johnny to Chubby cheeks. She then started singing Rain rain go away but bite her tongue and looking up in the sky said, "Tulia is sorry, rain please don't go."awww...she is adorable...

She was answered by a small, rough and quick peck on her lips. On the other hand Tulia was enjoying the rains to the hilt; she flung open her tiny arms and made sounds of different kinds in a whimsical way. All Swayam and Sharon could do was watch their love doing small antics.wow...this was sweeet...😳

"Feel it whispering to you Sharon, begging you to feel it. All the memories you shared with me. Remember the rains when we kissed for the first time. The night we spent in small hut when our car broke down due to heavy rains. Then remember the day Tulia was born in July. Recollect the nights we then spent trying all the methods to make her sleep, when it rained badly outside. All we have, are beautiful memories to reminisce"

the moments mentioned after that were just heavenly...u gave a whole swaron story in next few lines...the rain dance followed by the nostalgic ride was beautiful..keep writing...😊

Deeps di πŸ€—
Thanks for the wonderful comment and the analysis of the lines😳
Phantasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neeti96

Wow an amazing sequel to an amazing OS

I loved the concept a lot. Sharon went out in the rain for her daughter..Awwwie^_^

And the last part was awesome , the way Swayam made Sharon forget her fear of rains

Pleassse dont stop writing. Pretty please with sugar on top😳

Best of luck for ur xams!😊

Glad you liked the sequel as well Neeti, Thanks!😳
And about writing, time will tell
Phantasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja123456

wow...amazing update!!
the way u wrote about swyam making sharon overcum her fear of rains was just amazing!!!
Tulia was also very cutely potrayed!!!
u showed swarons love for each other in a very pure manner!
do write more!!!
thanks for the pm!!

Thanks for the comment, glad you liked itπŸ˜ƒ
Phantasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature2

res till comment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

aawosm  fab update πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a tonπŸ˜ƒ
Phantasm thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaani2209

this was brilliantly penned rutu...

the way swayam made efforts to get sharon out of her rain phobia was beautifully put...
the incidents u wrote was indeed nice way to add to best memories of one person's life...

their baby making it way easy for him to get sharon out her phobia was a nice idea rutu...
beautiful work rutu...
thanks for the pm... 

Thanks for the comment Rosh, glad you liked it😳