Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

14th Nov SBS-Yaksh Avatar (Page 6)

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
@jayshree I don't want and like surprise in Ganesha's Case,Ouch
I consider him as my elder, sweet and loving brother and this time if they do anything wrong with him I will Angry
AngryAngryAngry.
By the way what kind of surprise do you expect??WinkHe derives from the doll which was made by his Mom once upon a time when his Dad gave her Bhasma from his body...She made a doll and did love and affection it instead of baby Kartikeya.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhijayvenk

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Link:
its in d starting part only...
startoinf 4 mins :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhijayvenk--Yukthi--

Kavya.Kumari IF-Dazzler
Kavya.Kumari
Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Mohitwa's new look in the show. Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

flamingo_ariesvanadhiDeewaniRimijayvenksia221--Yukthi--

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythological_anecdotes_of_Ganesha
there are  versions LOL
We are watching all stories from Mahadev's point of view . there are versions were it is shiv who brings in ganesh. Big smile
So do read . Our puranas are so vast and fantastic. Most of the time the version we have heard has been passed on to us through our grandparents.
The best example being Ashok sundari. Very little is known about her. But loving it on DKDM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiKavya.KumariDeewaniRimi--Yukthi--

Sadhanamomo IF-Rockerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Oh my Mohit looks different. Cannot wait to see him. And as usual he will be scene stealer and I hope he brings Indra down a peg or two. Indra has gotten to big for his boots. thanks for the pic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
No means No means NO!call me stupid but i wont accept another version...
the version where Mahadev gives him an elephant head and where he is born out of Devi Parvati's used Bathing Paste is the most popular version,not to forget the most widely believed one
if they use any other version i dont know how many people may accept it!,i will find it hard to digest atleast...
that story is my most favorite oneUnhappyi have heard this story a dozen times as a child and i want only this one used!

also i doubt they will use another version,beacuse of the emotions of the audiences involved,its Ganapati Bappa-they show something against popular belief people will get bugged!
they will stick to this version only,beacuse for even Kartikeya they more or less stuck to the Puranic version(although yes they over dramatized it!)
even for Ashoka Sundari they made her Parvatis daughter-as it is in the orignal story without much of Mahadevs involvement!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimijayvenkdeboleena.manna

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
@Jayshree thanks very muchHug.I knew the stories from Shiv Purana,Gajasura and the Shani's gaze but I didn't know the other tales.Thanks so much for enlightening meCry.
I will be very glad if they show any of these stories without any tampering and distortion.SmileAnd it seems that after Mahishasur blunder and Minaxi blunder they didn't dare to do anything weird and this is very good sign.Thumbs Up

jayvenk

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythological_anecdotes_of_Ganesha
there are  versions LOL
We are watching all stories from Mahadev's point of view . there are versions were it is shiv who brings in ganesh. Big smile
So do read . Our puranas are so vast and fantastic. Most of the time the version we have heard has been passed on to us through our grandparents.
The best example being Ashok sundari. Very little is known about her. But loving it on DKDM

Oh so there are different versions...!! ConfusedThe first one is the most famous then..
Lets see which one is opted by DKDM.. or we may be enlightened by a new story altogether...LOL

jayvenk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index