Devon ke Dev Mahadev

14th Nov SBS-Yaksh Avatar (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@sia221 Whether he is Brahaman or Yaksha or an Aspect of Mahadev basically he is the ultimate destination of every soul.He is the supreme power. He sprades all over the world.Every living beings, every components of nature derived from him. We all are same in front of him.
This is upto believers whom they choose as their God to worship.But at the end of the life we all have to reach at only one destination-"Para-Brahma". He is the supreme and he has no name,no shape.We call him Shiva,Vishnu, Allah, Christ etc. etc.
And this is said that "joto mot toto poth" too many believes too many paths. But Ultimate destination is One.Smile

Edited by mrmrfrevr - 14 November 2012 at 3:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sia221jayvenk-Nymphadora-Arijit007sukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th Nov SBS-Yaksh Avatar (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
How many of u feel we are going to see a different story line in the birth ganesh from the one which we are know??
Hmm i am waiting for a surprise Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi--Yukthi--

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
@Jayshree Can you explain please??Confused

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
@jaishree...no!!!!i want the story which i know-the most popular one,and logically it makes sense they use it since its a very popular one,not to forget intresting and slightly dramatic
the one where Shiva beheads the boy and gives him a head of an elephant!-i love that story and i wouldnt want to see another one!...
that one is my bacchpan ka favorite story,they mess it up ill start throwing tantrums

Edited by shruti.nil - 14 November 2012 at 3:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimijayvenk--Yukthi--

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for updating sbs video in writting style as my wifi provider has blocked youtube for large netpack. Anyway, good to know indra will finally realize his mistake but, how long will it last?!

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Just saw the segment.. Mohit looks like COLOURED Version of Bhasmasur LOLLOL
It seemed Sonarika was trying to control her laughter while saying the dialogues..LOL

@mrmrfevr :

Agreed..Thumbs UpThumbs Up

DeewaniRimijayvenk

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

How many of u feel we are going to see a different story line in the birth ganesh from the one which we are know??
Hmm i am waiting for a surprise Tongue

Oh no.. I don't think they will change the storyline.. its our beloved Ganpati Bappa and his birthstory is like a legend.. actually..they better don't Ouch

DeewaniRimijayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
 WELL let us hope so.. But i am preparing myself  Big smile

DeewaniRimi--Yukthi--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.