Humse Hai Life

Kal Yaad Aayenge Ye Pal - Page 2

ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I cant say any one is ma fav coz almost all rasia r ma fav...but seriously the scene we all r eager to see in the coming days rasia reunion scene will be best for me..and waiting for it. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jane_krittzz...

Here goes my second fav... πŸ˜³

I loved the valentine day SiRa special scene... Wow Sia was completely mesmerised by raghav's charm and so was me β˜ΊοΈ... It was such a magical SiRa moment dat could never ever get out of my system...πŸ˜›

I just Love Love And Love AbiAnsh... πŸ˜‰

kritz mera aur tumhara ek hi favs ho raha hai,hi5!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ my also 2nd fav is of valntines day!!!!! the way raghav was explaining abt his dream girl and at the last he cums close and said "aur bolu?" hayee then he said "i love you" maine wo particukar dialog and scne countless times dkhe hai uske baad!!!!!! bt still the magic is the same!!!!!!!😊

and anothr thing i have noticed and i am sure saare abiansh fans ne bhi zaruur ntce ki hogi,dat whenver rags said 'i love you' to sia (while it was for sally,in the jungle,exam time,valentines n8) all the times sia was nver angry,rather she always gt nervous which was a sign of her feelings!!!!
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i jst love all rasia scene

.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love all the SiRa scenes...those were the good old days...loved them Sooo much!!
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just love all the sira scenes. They all hold a special place in my heart...every scene is different and special. Agar un scenes ke bareme mein likthe chalu tho...it is never ending...