how many of you goiing to quit ps2 without dinesh? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

hathija

hathija

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
happy to see your reply dinesh...Big smilebut we all miss you in the serial...you are very kind hearted in replying your fans...any ways we all wating for your comeback in ps2 atleast as a flash back or either in some other good project...all the best for your futureSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DineshGArthikaatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how many of you goiing to quit ps2 without dinesh? (Page 2)" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arthika

Arthika

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you for your graciousness and consideration towards your fans! You are right on all accounts, but we shall still miss you and your characters amzing chemistry. Hopefully we can see it again! Good luck with all your future projects, your fans will always support you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DineshG

hathija

hathija

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
in todays episode in court scene when revathi was speaking to lawyer she mentioned prabhu mental illness was cured by family members affection..she mentioned herself,vasudevan,abiraami even jothi...but she didnt mentioned karthikConfusedConfused but if u c in the previous season karthik helped prabhu majorly to cure him like taking him to yoga class,advise on his business etc etc...i really felt bad yaar...how come they forget that...just my opinion...no offenseSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arthikajensen123

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Angry After stumbling on season 2and in 2minutes seeing that Kartik is killed,it is finito for me.This serial producer and director take the cake and cake shop for killing a promising star cast.Good bye.But if Karthil returns pl PM me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top