Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
juhi- banga is such a jerk. but still love him. 😆bcoz of him all junglees come together
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: keshiya

juhi- banga is such a jerk. but still love him. 😆bcoz of him all junglees come together

even here also they vl come 2gthr but now as frnds wid der uncle jj...now thinking of some pungi ideas to be played on them 😆
keshiya thumbnail

great. banga ki pungi sab jagah bajti hai😆

hey at kisha AT 

Originally posted by: keshiya

great. banga ki pungi sab jagah bajti hai😆

hey at kisha AT

no...m typing 4m cell...wonder how vl samar react after knowing wat all hpnd 4m juhi?...need to think wat to discuss @ AT to keep d convo 😊
keshiya thumbnail
what to think bas aa ja jaldi se
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorryy for the late commnt 😕
awesome update
huh...ye vats and banga 😡
ye log sabko target bnaega!!!ab kiya!!!
memory loss samar ka 😕juhi ko marna chahta hai!!!
poor juhi...!!!😔
update soon and thnx for pm!Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
Its ok dear.
Banga-Vats ne plan hi aisa kiya hai itni buri tarah Samar ko Juhi k against karke drug injection k use se. Next part me Samar ka memory vapas aayega.
Where were u missing 4m some days? I dint saw u active 😊 . Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
Note: Some of d events like Samar apologizing to Juhi for his behaviour in d master-slave task, his proposing n asking her for date n some other things vl be imaginary to fit in d story. I am trying to be as realistic as possible regarding d memory loss drug.

Part 3

Juhi was sitting on d floor hugging her knees n crying thinking abt her happy moments wid Samar-her getn excited wen Samar chose her for TFP, her dancing wid him in TFP, her convo wid him regarding Juhi's answer on y she likes Kiya, Panchi n Bobby wid Samar getn confused, der expulsion letter coincidence scene, her n Samar during d APC qualification quiz contest n him comforting her in d jungle by keeping his hand over her mouth wen she was shouting on hearing wild animal's sound due to fright. She wiped her tears n said to herself, "OMG! Ab baat Samar ke muje maar daalne tak aa gayi hai. Wat to do now? Samar ne muje lock kar diya hai aur mera cell bhi le liya hai. Vo meri koi baat nahi sun raha hai. Pata nahi ye dono Samar se mere saath aur kya kya karvaayenge? (She remembered how Samar lifted Piddhi while pinning him to d wall outside d Princi's office for bursting crackers in d Assembly n got more scared while shaking her head) Main to uske strength se match karna to door khud ko thik se defend b nahi kar paa rahi hu. Samar kitna heartless ho gaya hai aur psycho jaise behave kar raha hai. Vo kuch b kar sakta hai. Drugs k according, Samar ki memory 3 ghante baad hi vapas aayegi aur muje in 3 ghante me hi kuch karna hoga nahi to main aur Samar dono problem me pad jaayenge. Muje use kisi tarah kuch yaad dilaana hoga aur apna kaam karne se delay karvaana hoga. I need to think sumthn. God, plz help me. Main kya karu kuch samajh me nahi aa raha hai".

She remained sitting on d ground hugging her knees wid her head buried between her stomach n knees. After 5-10 mins, d opened n Samar entered. Juhi lukd up wid fear in her eyes but dint got up. He came to her n lukd down @ her smirking @ her scared face. He grabbed her hand n pulled her up wid Juhi trying to break free. He was taking her out of d room. Juhi was getn tensed abt dis.

"Samar, tum muje kaha lekar jaa rahe ho?" asked Juhi timidly.

"Tum iss room me rehkar bore ho gayi hogi isliye socha ki tumhe kahi aur le jao. By d way, tumhaara countdown to shuru hi ho chuka hai," said Samar in an amusing voice.

"Samar, tum muje kaha aur q le jaa rahe ho?" asked Juhi scared.

"Vo to tumhe pata chal hi jaayega," said Samar sternly, "Tum abhi apna muh band karo aur chup-chaap chalo".

He brought her to d middle of d hall n let go off her hand roughly. Banga n Vats were standing near d door. They were going somewhere. Samar went to them while he told Juhi to remain der.

"Main aur Vats kisi jaruri kaam se school jaa rahe hai. Hume aane me 3-4 ghante lagenge," said Banga. He lukd @ Juhi n said wid an evil smile, "Humare aane k pehle tum apna kaam poora kar dena".

Samar smirked @ Juhi while she shook her head lukn @ him wid pleading eyes. He kept smirking @ her n said, "Haan, main apna kaam jarur poora karunga".

"Sir, hume kal apna next target pe dhyan dena hai na," said Vats n Banga agreed to it.

Samar did not bothered abt it but Juhi was shocked on hearing dat as she knew wat they were talking abt.

Samar went outside wid Banga-Vats n watched Banga's car driving away. Samar came back in d house n found Juhi missing 4m where she was standing. Samar got angry n started lukn for her. Juhi was hiding behind a sofa in fear wid a hand on her mouth. She wanted to do any possible thing to make d time pass till Samar regains his memory. Samar was searching her by calling her name.

"Juhi, baahar niklo, chhupne ka koi faayda nahi," called Samar.

Der was no response n he was cumn in d direction of d sofa where Juhi was hiding behind. He got a little suspicious n started going behind while she stealthily moved to d front n hid behind a pillar in d hall. Samar did not found her der n got pissed off.

"Damn it," said Samar angrily, "Juhi, agar tum nahi chahti ki tumhaare saath jyaada bura to turant mere saamne aao."

Samar's eyes went to d pillar. He saw a little of Juhi's hand n bracelet n stealthily went 2wards d pillar unkown to Juhi. He caught Juhi's hand 4m behind n pins it to d pillar glaring @ her. She is struggling to free her hand wid all her might but in vain.

"Samar, leave my hand," said Juhi.

"Tumhe kya laga ki tum mujse bach jaogi ha?" asked Samar raising his voice.

"I know dat I love Samar par muje abhi ye karna hi hoga," said Juhi to d camera.

She kicked his foot hard resulting in Samar leaving her hand. Samar cries in pain n holds his foot. Seeing d opportunity, Juhi pushes him to d floor n starts running 4m him. Samar gets mad @ her. Juhi goes to hide in a room. Samar gets up after sometime n luks around to find where she went. He searches for her. Juhi accidently pushes a metal show-piece on d table n it falls down making Juhi panic. Hearing d sound, Samar runs in dat direction. Juhi comes out of d room n runs 4m der but gets caught by Samar in d corridor. He grabs her hand n Juhi bites his hand to free herself.

Samar gets pissed off n yells out loudly, "Wat d hell? Junglee ho kya tum? Main tumhe nahi chhodunga."

She does not answers but punches him hard in d stomach wid her other hand n kicks his foot again. She runs 4m him again after pushing him down. Juhi runs to d hall. Samar goes to d room where Juhi was hiding n takes out a gun 4m d drawer as instructed by Banga. Juhi is halfway dialing JJ's number 4m d landline wen Samar reaches d hall exit n shouts while pointing d gun @ her, "Juhi, phone neeche rakho aur mere paas aao."

Juhi luks up n gets shocked. She immediately puts d phone down. She does not move an inch due to fear.

"Juhi, maine kaha yaha aao," shouted Samar.

"Samar, wat r u doing?" said Juhi raising her voice, "Tum bahot badi galti kar rahe ho."

"Galti to maine ki thi tumse dosti karke," said Samar angrily, "Isse pehle ki main kuch kar du tum chup-chaap yaha aa jao."

Juhi slowly started moving 2wards him n stood before him. Samar put his hand down. Samar lukd her up n down while Juhi stood der quietly in fear.

"Bahot ho gaya tumhaara chhupna aur bhaagna," said Samar furiously lukn straight into her terrified eyes n grabbed her hand tightly n started takn her somewhere.

Juhi started struggling again but Samar put d gun to her head n threatened her to stop struggling n walk quietly. Juhi got scared n stopped struggling.Samar rolled his eyes n put his hand down. He tuk her to d same room where she was hiding n let go off her hand roughly.

"Samar, plz don't kill me. Main marna nahi chahti hu. Mere saath saath tum b problem me pad jaoge," requested Juhi.

"Meri sabse badi problem tum ho aur problem me hum nahi sirf tum padogi, muje problem me daalne k liye," said Samar annoyingly.

"Plz muje mat maaro, Samar. I beg u for it," begged Juhi thru tears by joining her hands.

Samar was very delighted to hear dat Juhi was begging him to spare her life. He smirked @ her still joining her hands in front of him wid tears in her eyes.

"Vaise to main tumhe itna jaldi nahi maarnewala tha qki main tumse apna har badla lena chahta hu par agar tum itne acche se request kar hi rahi ho to main tumhaari jaan baksh sakta hu lekin...," said Samar wid a sarcastic smile while circling around her

"Lekin kya?" asked scared Juhi putting her hands down.

"Lekin tumne mere saath jo jo kiya hai un sabka tumhe baaki hisaab dena padega," said Samar calmly but firmly lukn @ Juhi's scared face as he came before her.

"Par maine tumhaare saath kuch kiya hi nahi to. Y don't u believe me?" asked Juhi.

"Don't get started again. Agar jinda rehna chahti ho to tumhe mera har baat maanna hoga nahi to muje apna iraada badalne me bilkul time nahi lagega," said Samar in a threatening voice as he opened d drawer n removed a bundle of ropes while Juhi lukd on.

Samar put d gun n d rope on d bed n said firmly to her, "Peeche mudo aur apna dono haath ek saath peeche karo".

Juhi's mouth fell open in shock n said anxiously to d camera, "Pata nahi Samar kya karnewala hai mere saath? Kya main uski baat maan lu? Main chahti hu ki kisi b tarah time pass ho jaaye. Hope kuch galat na ho."

Juhi hesitated for a moment. Knowing dat she has no other option, she sadly turned around n put both her hands back 2gthr.

"Very well, iss baar tum bahot jaldi maan gayi," said Samar chuckling while taking d rope in his hand unseen by Juhi who was very scared.

He started tying both her hands 2gthr very tightly n viciously causing her cry in pain.

"Samar, tum muje aise q baandh rahe ho?" asked Juhi in horror.

"Qki tum isi laayak ho," said Samar firmly, "Jungleeyon ko control karne k liye yahi karna padta hai. Tumne yaha se bhaagne ki koshish ki, mujh par attack kiya aur kisi ko phone b karne jaa rahi thi to iski saza to tumhe bhugatni hi hogi."

"Its too tight, Samar. Bahot pain ho raha hai. Plz muje khol do ya thoda loose kar do. I swear main abhi bhaagne ki koshish bilkul nahi karungi," pleaded Juhi.

"Ye tumhe pehle sochna chahiye tha aur vaise b main tumpar bharosa nahi kar sakta. Ek baar kiya tha aur tumne meri ye haalat kar di. Mera accident karvaaya jisse meri memory chali gayi," said Samar in a cold tone.

"Samr, aisa kuch b nahi hai. Banga aur Vats tumhaare saath game khel rahe hai," said Juhi.

"Oh really, game to main ab tumhaare saath khelunga," said Samar as he picked up d gun.

"Matlab?" asked Juhi in shock.

"Mere saath chalo to tumhe sab pata chal jaayega," said Samar as he came before her n smirked @ her.

Samar took Juhi to d storeroom. There were several furnitures n objects in d storeroom.

"Tum muje storeroom q laaye ho?" asked Juhi.

"Thode der me tumhe sab pata chal jaayega," said Samar tying a blindfold over Juhi's eyes.

"Hey, wat r u doing?" asked Juhi shockingly.

"Tumhe iss storeroom me jaise jaise main instructions dunga vaise vaise tumhe chalna hoga," said Samar.

"Wat? Tum aisa nahi kar sakte. Main aisa nahi karungi," said Juhi in horror.

"Fine, agar tumhe yaha chalne me problem hai to ya to stairs pe chalo ya terrace ke railing par," said Samar calmly making Juhi more scared n asked her, "So, wats ur choice?"

"Okay okay, tum jaisa chahte ho vaisa hi hoga," agreed Juhi due to fear n Samar smiled.

"Dats better," said Samar gladly, "Abhi right turn lo aur chalte raho jab tak main rukne ko na bolu".

Juhi started walking while Samar smirked @ her purposely not stopping her. Juhi kept walking bumped her forehead into d wall n gave a cry. She cud not rub her forehead n struggled against her bonds but it was too tight n instead hurted her more. She was not able to rub her wound n use her hands for safety due to her tied hands. Samar was watching all dis happily.

"Abhi 6 steps straight lo aur left turn lo," instructed Samar.

Juhi did so n hit her head on d wooden cupboard n cried again.

"Samar, wat r u doing?" asked Juhi worriedly.

"Vahi jo tumhaare saath hona chahiye. Banga Sir ne bataya ki tumne b mere saath 1 baar aise hi kiya tha," said Samar coldly.

Juhi remembered der Buddy Walk wen she left Samar unattended but they cleared dat thing much earlier n also Juhi did not tied his hands instead apologized to him n also caressed n blowed his wound. She knew dat Banga lied very badly to Samar.

"Sab jhoot hai, Samar. Maine aisa kuch nahi kiya tha. Plz stop hurting me," pleaded Juhi.

"Vaha se right turn lo aur chalti raho," instructed Samar ignoring her pleas.

Juhi did not moved 4m der n refused to follow his instruction making Samar angry.

"Dekho meri ungli gun k trigger pe hai aur nishaana tumpar isliye apne nakhre band karo aur mera instructions chup-chaap follow karo varna ye trigger dab jaayega aur goli seedha nishaane par lagegi. Now go on," said Samar threateningly eventhough he was not pointing d gun @ her but lying to threaten her.

Juhi reluctantly followed his instruction wid tears in her eyes. She remembered der Buddy Walk wen Samar gave his hand to blindfolded Juhi after he ditched her for sometime. Her knee got hit by a table n she came out of her thought crying due to pain. Samar did dis 4-5 times more wid Juhi hurting her head or legs. Samar was laughing all d while she was her crying in pain on getn hurt n continuously begging him to stop hurting her. He told her to stop wen she reached d storeroom door while walking. He tuk out a skateboard 4m a table n placed near some furnitures n objects. He rehearsed on how to make Juhi walk, step on d skateboard to make her fall n injure her badly.

He stood some distance away 4m d skateboard adjacent to d way where Juhi vl be made to walk. He lukd @ scared Juhi wid an evil smile n said aloud instructing her, "So Juhi, be ready. Pehle tum jaha khadi ho vaha se 10 steps right lo, fir 10 steps left, then turn around n take 15 steps straight, fir 10 steps left, fir 10 steps right n finally 25 steps straight. Chalo shuru ho jao".

Juhi sensed dat Samar is planning sumthn dangerous but she slowly started following his instructions wid tears in her eyes as she knew her refusal vl make d matter worse.

While walking, she spoke thru tears, "Samar, wat hpnd to u? Tum itna heartless kab se ho gaye? Tum muje kabhi hurt hote huve nahi dekh sakte the fir aaj kya ho gaya tumhe? Y r u hurting melike dis? Tum sachme sab bhul gaye kya ki hum RA me ek saath padhte hai. Main tumhaari dushman nahi, dost hu, tumhaari best buddy. (Samar chose to ignore  wat she was talking n tuk pleasure in seeing her walking) Humaara 8 jan ka grp hai jinhe sab 'Junglees', 'Jokers' ya 'Team Buddies' bolte hai. (Samar's mind got clicked wen he heard 'Junglees', 'Jokers' n 'Team Buddies'.) Plz, try to remember sumthn. (after completing 10 steps right) Tumhe bilkul yaad nahi hai ki tum, main, KD, Kiya, Ranveer, Panchi, Piddhi aur Bobby bahot acche buddies hai. Tum ye sab kaise bhul sakte ho. (Samar's head started spinning and he got flashbacks of each one as Juhi called out d names). (after completing 10 steps left, she turned around n continued to take steps) Kuch to yaad karo Samar. Yaad hai tumhe hum sab kitna enjoy karte the. Tum apne Royal Language me kaise baat karte the jo sabko kitna pasand tha. Kaise tum meri non-stop baatein sunte rehte the. Aur abhi tumhaara dimaag kharaab ho raha tha meri baatein sunkar? Rama Sir, Naina Mam, Jaitley Sir, sabko bhul gaye tum?(Samar got flashes of Juhi said n d faces of d trio. He kept lukn @ Juhi in confusion.) (after completing 15 steps) Samar jis Banga aur Vats ki tum baat maan rahe ho hum unhi ki kaise pungi bajaayi thi ek saath milkar. Maine tumhe Banga k office k baahar kaise pakda tha qki muje pata chal gaya tha ki tum sab jarur kuch na kuch andar kar rahe ho aur tum muje kaise rokne ki koshish kar rahe the. (Samar got flashes of wat Juhi said, him, Juhi n others doing Banga's makeover happily n he felt a little uneasy) Plz, yaad karo. (after completing 15 steps left) Hume aur humaare friends ko kaise Buddy Project join karna pada tha. (Samar got more flashes of him n Juhi, other buddies n JJ, der expulsion letter coincidence, Juhi tickling him, der Buddy Walk, his behavior during Master-Slave task wid him apologizing later for evrythng, him n Juhi during d Quiz contest on foods) Buddy Project se hum aur close ho gaye the. Fir camping trip, APC aur hum baad me kaise ek doosre pasand karne lage, tumne muje kaise propose kiya aur kal date k liye pucha tha jo ab buri tarah spoil ho chuka hai.(after completing 15 steps right) Plz, yaad karo n stop hurting me like dis. Ye sab Banga-Vats ka planning hai hum sab ko raaste se hataane k liye aur un dono ne hi tumhe mere khilaaf bhadkaya hai taaki hum dono problem me pad jaaye. Plz, belive me Samar(Samar started remembering evrythng. He remembered dancing in d camp around bonfire wid evry1 especially Juhi, him stopping Juhi 4m screaming, Juhi asking to sleep on his lap n him agreeing to it, him attracted to her wen she came out in Kiya's dress n his other cute moments wid her of them being 2gthr @ TFP, he now fully regained his memory n became shocked to see gun in his hand which he dropped, he lukd around for Juhi n saw her walking 2wards d skateboard blindfolded wid her hands tied back tightly making him remember d moment of him getn concerned for Juhi wen she was acting as a volunteer for d Buddy Walk. He placed a hand on his mouth inshockon seeing Juhi walking 2wrds danger n whispered 'Juhi Sahiba' to himself.) Plz don't hurt me. Kuch to yaad karo, Samar. Plz, don't hurt me like dis."

Wen she was 6-8 steps away 4m d skateboard, Samar said loudly, "Juhi Sahiba, ruk jaaiye. Aapke aage skateboard pada hai. Aapko bahot chot lag jaayegi".

Melodius emotional music before 'Kyun Na Aise Hota' line.

Juhi hears Samar's real voice. She stops n smiles.

Kyun Na Aise Hota
Jo Milte Tum Ho Jaate Ghum Saath Mere
Hotey Hotey Hoga Samjhaaye Hum
Thum Jaaye Tham Oh Dil Mere

She is happy dat Samar regained his memory. Samar goes to her n unties her hands n is shocked n hurt to see d bruise marks on her hands due to her hands tied very tightly. Juhi keeps smiling as she feels him untying her hands.
Toota Zyada Zyada Taara Jab Gira
Zara Zyada Zyada Maangu Dil Tera
Kabhi Zyada Zyada Maane Na Dil Yeh Sarfira
Ishq Wala Love
Bada Yeh Dil Nadaan Tha Par Aaj Kuch Zyada Hua
Ishq Wala Love

He comes before her n kicks d skateboard some distance away. He gets more shocked n hurt to see a couple of bruises on her forehead. He removes her blindfold while she is smiling. He also smiles. They stare @ each other smiling for some time.

They then broke d stare. Juhi touched his face n asked him happily, "Samar, u r alright. Tum thik ho gaye".

Samar is puzzled lukn @ her wat she said. He says, " Hum to thik hai par aap muje thik nahi lag rahi hai." He cups her face in his hands n asks her worriedly, "Aapki ye haalat kisne ki?"

Juhi is shaken by dis n replies, "Tumne."

Samar is shocked n asks her, "Humne jo aapke saath Master-Slave task me kiya tha uske liye hume aaj b bura lagta hai. Hum aapko iss tarah chot pahunchaane k baare me sapne me b nahi soch sakte hai. Aap hosh me to hai na?"

"Hosh me to tum nahi the, Samar," said Juhi sadly.

She told evrythng to Samar wid tears in her eyes. Samar was getn shocked as well as angry while hearing wat Juhi was saying. He recalled d park incident n became more angry.

"Juhi Sahiba, humne aapko anjaane jo takleef di hai, aapko jo chot pahunchaayi hai, aapko jo rulaaya hai, uski liye aap plz hume maaf kar dijiye," apologized Samar wiping Juhi's tears.

Juhi luks @ him for a moment n then tightly hugs him n he hugs her back. Juhi says, "Samar, tumhe guilty feel karne ki koi jarurat nahi. Tumhaari koi galti nahi hai. It was Banga n Vats fault. Vo hum sab buddies ko, Rama Sir, Naina Mam, Jaitley Sir sabko raaste se hata dena chahte hai. Kal vo Kiya ko target karenge. Muje bahot darr lag raha hai. Vo dono bahot kameene hai jo apne matlab k liye kisi b had tak jaa sakte hai. But I am so happy ki tumhaari memory time se bahot pehle aa gayi vo b 2 ghanta pehle aur unka plan fail ho gaya."

"Juhi Sahiba, humaari memory aapke vajah se hi time se pehle vapas aayi. Aap bilkul chinta mat kariye. Banga-Vats apne gande iraadon me kabhi kaamyaab nahi ho paayega. Hum sab milkar unhe aisa sabak sikhaayenge ki vo jindagi bhar yaad rakhenge. Kisi ko kuch nahi hoga," said Samar assuring her.

They broke d hug. He removed d bullets 4m d gun n hid both d gun n d bullets somewhere in d storeroom separately.

They came to d hall. Samar was applying ointment on her wrists while they were sitting on a sofa. He then applied ointment on her forehead while remembering his Buddy Walk moment wer Juhi was caressing n blowing his wound on his forehead. She pulled her jeans up till her knees n Samar applied ointment on her knees too which was also lightly bruised. Juhi was smiling all d while.

Samar asked doubtfully after he finished applying ointment on her, "Kahin un dono ko humaari asliyat ka to pata nahi chal gaya hoga?"

"Muje nahi lagta hai ki un dono ko kuch pata chala hoga. Vo to tumhe memory loss drug ka injection diye the na," replied Juhi.

Samar got relieved. He told his secret only to Juhi n she kept it deciding to reveal along wid Samar only wen d right time comes.

"Kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi huvi hai kya aaj tak jo aaj hogi. Hume Kiya aur baaki sab inform kar dena chaiye. Muje Kiya ki bahot tension ho rahi hai," said Juhi in frustration.

"Banga Janab aur Vats Janab ko kutta na boliye, kutton ki insult ho jaayegi. Aur aap bilkul chinta na kariye. Kiya mohterma aur baaki log ko kuch nahi hoga. Un dono k iss plan ki tarah sab plan fail ho jaayega. Pehle hume Kiya mohterma ko call karna chahiye fir vo baaki sabhi ko bataayengi. Fir hum sab milkar dono ki pungi baja denge," said Samar n laughed.

Juhi got excited n joined him in d laughter.

"Banga-Vats ki fir se pungi. Wow, I am so excited," said Juhi laughing.

"Its we r so excited," said Samar laughing n doing a hi-five wid Juhi.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
samar putting gun on juhi's head...sapne mei bhi ni soch sakte!!!!

banga aur vats toh boht hi zyda cruel hai..sahi hai..kutton ki insult ho jaegi!!

samar ne unknowingly juhi ko boht chot pahuchaya...!!!

itne sare bruises 😭

uske sath usne isbar dangeros wala buddy walk karwaya 😲

aakhir dhire dhire juhi k wajah se samar ko sab yaad aa hi gya!!!😊

ab uski baari hai ointmnt lgane ki 😳

bas jldi se sabko pta chal jae aur banga-vats ko samar ki asliyat na pta chle..!

update soon..Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago