Pagalo Ka Funter AT# 20 (Page 112)

Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 152

Blackpoison

IF-Sizzlerz

Blackpoison

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Abee chali gai ho toh gud ni8

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pagalo Ka Funter AT# 20 (Page 112)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armulover

IF-Rockerz

armulover

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Hellooo...koi hai? 

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
<h1>Vahbbiz Dorabjee and Vivian Dsena set to tie the knot</h1>ByNeha Maheshwri, TNN|Nov 18, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
More
<div align="right"><small>A</small>
<small>A</small>
</div>
[DIV]"It will be a court marriage," says Vahbbiz Dorabjee, who will tie the knot withVivian Dsenain January

Unlike many of her contemporaries, who put their career on hold for a while post wedding,Vahbbiz Dorabjeesays that she is going to take up more work after marriage.

The actress is all set to tie the knot with her fiance Vivian Dsena (who plays RK inMadhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon) coming January. The two met on the sets ofPyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaaniand fell in love. They got engaged in November last year after a courtship of almost over two year.

Says Vahbbiz, "Yes, we are getting married on January 7, next year. It will be a court marriage in Pune. There will be a function in Ujjain as Vivian hails from there, followed by another one in Mumbai."

The actress, who stopped acting afterPyaar Ki...,says, "I was busy with my play inDubaiand have been doing ramp shows and events. I will never quit acting. In fact, I will take up more work post marriage. It's just that I have been busy shopping these days with Vivian."

Ask her if she is insecure about her beau, one of the hunks of the TV industry, "I am not insecure about him. I know him well enough. He is a family person and wouldn't do anything wrong."
[DIV]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Vahbbiz-Dorabjee-and-Vivian-Dsena-set-to-tie-the-knot/articleshow/17255076.cm

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

armulover

IF-Rockerz

armulover

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
TFS Nidz...hope KC is soon...can't wait yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZ

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armulover

me too... wish that it happens in tues ya wed episode...

Edited by NIDIZ - 17 November 2012 at 9:55pm

armulover

IF-Rockerz

armulover

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

u know to be a little honest I feel like theyre stretching things a bit too much... it has to be sped up a little bit...I think its because Vivs is getting married so he may be busy... hopefully after January we will get material stuff with less focus on people like Dips and Radhaji Embarrassed

NIDIZ

IF-Sizzlerz

NIDIZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NIDIZ

u know to be a little honest I feel like theyre stretching things a bit too much... it has to be sped up a little bit...I think its because Vivs is getting married so he may be busy... hopefully after January we will get material stuff with less focus on people like Dips and RadhajiEmbarrassed

Embarrassed. I feel Vivz is balancing time.. btw shoots n marriage shopping...
n they are going to do a court marriage... & only two marriage ritual functions as Vahbbiz said...
Jan mai wedding hai... Toh. Feb se will get proper RishBala scenes...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.