Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Phela nasha!!! <3 swaron os*DIWALI SPECIAL*

Posted: 11 years ago
ummm...ermm🤔 what to say...*sigh* okay now getting directly to the point... yeah its a swaron os... it was the wish of one of my friends on diwali... and mostly i have to make sure i give it coz she was the one to ask something first on that day...so i can't deny...i have many readers .. mostly Kriyaanshians... i dnt know but they say my stories are good ... so hope swaron fans will like it too.trying my luck...but yeah i really do expect +ve response...but wo toh meri story pe depend karega ri8??? 

PS: Swaron_Dreams can i get some reviews of swaron fans??? can u do this ??? please a request *babyface*

PPS: i dnt know whether the title is used already... and most probably it had been used already... sorry to that one but i cant help... i wanted this name... sorry once again...

okay enough of my bakar now... and lately from the story of D3... i found a new character of Aashi... so trying something which i always wanted from may be that cruel and harsh break up... *okay tab toh wo saath bhi nahi the fir bhi* that old staircase wala... so here coming up with my thoughts...

uff feeling soo nervous...isiliye os likhne ke baje  baashan de rahi hun...universe ji help me...eee... *fingers crossed*

" oye chupa mat ...aaj kal tu mujhse kuch bol hi nahi raha hai..."rey said to swayam  ...

"mai apni personal messages kyun dikhaun??? "swayam said trying hard to hide his smile...

"personal??????/ummm..."rey said as they walked through the corridor...

"ab meri kheech mat haa.."swayam said as rey laughed and later joined him... but suddenly someone dashed into him...

"woah!!!"swayam said as the girl whinned in pain as her hair struck in his shirt button ... 

"aahh..mere baal..."aashi said... *dnt kill me plzz*

"hey easy...lemme remove"swayam said as she was panicking and moving back hurting herself more...

he slowly and carefully removed her hair ...

"lo hogaya...are u okay???"swayam as concerned...

the crowd started forming...but one look of rey made them disperse...

"haa...thanks .."aashi thanked him...

"okay then lets move...class keliye late ho rahe hai dude.."rey said ...swayam nodded and both rushed to their classroom...

PS: dnt expect aashi in the same class as they show in the soap...

"wow!!!! maan ni padegi swayam ki charm ko... kal tak sharon ke peeche tha...and aaj wo gayi nahi vacation pe company keliye ek aur milgayi.."girl 1 said...

"yeah ur ri8... he has that charm...i think something is cooking between asshi and swayam..."her friend said...

"yeah i too doubt the same...dekha nahi rose day mei swayam ne aashi ko apna date banaya...?? "the girl said ...

"hmm...lucky one huh!!!"the girl said and moved away from there...

but one soul was shocked to core...its none other than SHARON RAIPRAKSH...

she wanted to surprise him...so she said that she would be returning after 3 days when he messaged in the morning...

she fumed to core thinking swayam was being close woth aashi...she stormed to the class room...the professor didnt arrive yet...as she stepped into class the gang called... "SHARON!!!!!!!!!"excited/...

" missed u sharon "rey got up quick and gave her a tight hug...

"missed u too "she hugged him feeling back to her bestfriends arms...

as they parted vicky , nil , simmi rinni followed and rest waved a "hi"

swayam was shocked infact surprised to see her ...he felt lyk his life came back to him...he really had a hard tym not seeing her face...as her eyes reached him he smiled and asked with eyes  "when did u come???" fully surprised... but she glared at him and looked away... as the professor entered rey was abt to go beside but she made him sit between her and swayam... reyam looked at each other confused but shrugged as the lecture started...

rey was listening seriously when sharon kept rewining those words and swayam was looking at her with that  oh-so-cute puppy face as she  didn't greet him...he was confused what made her angry he tried to catch her attention several tyms but she either looked away or glared to which he looked down with a pout

kya hua?? are u mad at me???

____no reply_____

plzz reply me...

---no reply---

plzz sharon ... maine kiya kya hai???

--no reply--

kuch toh bolo plzz...ur silence is killing me...

-- no reply---

okay fine...i dnt know ...mai tumhara wait karoonga ...next  hour i dnt care if we miss economics...ur coming to the computer room...thats final

swayam typed and sent it...she like before saw that message and kept down looking front...after secs she glared at him but yeah this tym he was really serious...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

he moved to and fro in the room...suddenly the door opened ...he turned back to see a irritated sharon

she walked to middle as he closed the door before anyone could see them together

"sharon...aakhir maine kiya kya hai?? "swayam asked...

she remained silent crossing her arms and looking away her back towards him...

he came front and said...

"sharon plzz...i cant bear this silence...gussa ho??/ toh chillao kuch bhi karo par chup mat raho..."he pleaded

" tumhe kya farak padta hai swayam... ab toh im ur past .. how dare u ..mai bas dus din keliye out of city kya chaligayi u picked another girl ?? how cheap of u..."she said letting her frustration taking the lead

"what??? what nonsence sharon... u were my past ...are my present and u will be my future... and another girl?? ye kaha se aagayi?? "he asked tatally no clue of what was running in her mind...

"nonsence??? toh tumhare aur aashi ke beech mei kya hai?? to took her as ur date on rose day.. ... and tumne mujhe uske baare mei batana zaroori nahi samjha???"sharon shouted...

"kya batana hai??? jab koi baat thi hi nahi toh kyun batana??? jo baat imp hai hi nahi wo mai tumhare saath baatkarte imp waqt mei bolke apna tym waste kyun karoon??? "he said really meaning each word...

"dnt act Mr.Swayam Shekawat... do u think mujhe pata nahi ki tum logon ke beech kya chal raha hai???"she again shouted...

"beech kya chal raha hai?? do u really think ki mai tumhe chod ke use..."he trailed of not able to believe his ears...

" toh sab aise hi sochte hai ki tumhare aur aashi ke beech kuch chal raha hai..."she said fuming...

"kya tum aisa hi sochti ho???"he asked as she looked away..

he held her shoulders and asked painfully...

"kya tum aisa sochti ho??"he asked again...

"sab aise hi .."she was cut...

"bhaad mei jaaye sab...i dnt care abt them...tell me kya tum aisa sochti ho??? "he asked hoping she would say no...

"haa..."she said glaring at him...

he left her shoulders and moved back unable to believe what he heard... but next moment was more shock to him...she grabbed his collar with both hands pullling him close and growled...

"how dare u swayam ki tum mere alawa koi aur ke baare mei soche?? how dare u... u dnt have that ri8 to think abt another girl...did u get that... Sharon Raiprakash jise pyaar karti hai use kisi doosre ko dekhne ka bhi haq nahi hai do u understand that...how dare u let her this close to u...*he looked confused at her* what?? aise kya dekh rahe ho?? i saw everything which happened in the corridor in the morning ..."she fumed ...

swayam looked at her shocked..and suddenly laughed ...

she left his collar and went back confused

"are u serious sharon??? uski baal mere shirt mei rehgaya use dekhke tum sabki stupid talks maan ne lagi??? i mean ...Sharon Raiprakash ko ek fresher se itni jealousy??? "swayam said still not able to believe that this was the silly reason behind her anger...

"t...toh aur kya samjhun???"sharon asked frowing and with a angry pout as he was laughing

"sharon tum jaise soch rahi ho aisa kuch nahi...aashi vishakha ki friend hai...vishaka ko kuch videos cahiye tha so she sent aashi to meet me...aur u know na vicky nil amar bharat kaise hai they started their teasing... and jab mai rose day pe back of kar raha tha ki i dnt have a date cause its couple entry they fixed her as my date... aur jo subah hua wo accidental tha... and my bad luck wo aashi thi... "he said adjusting his collar...

"really???"she asked with her innocent face ...

" i swear"he said looking straight into her eyes...

she smiled and looked down blushing slightly at her own stupidity...but he asked her..

"waise wo kya kaha tune???he asked slowly..

"wo?? mai.maine kya kaha?? "she said knowing what he was asking and turned to leave but her caught her wrist and pulled her towards him making her crash into him...

"kya kaha tumne???"he asked in a husky voice...

she looked at him as he locked his eyes with hers..."i..i I..."she said as he leaned forward slightly asking "I?????"

"I... LOV...*COUGH*...LOVE..."she said trying to look away and release herself but all in vain...

"i love???"he asked as he leaned more ...

"i love myself "she said fastly making him stop from leaning more and look back at her with a pout...

"yeah cheating hai...u cant do this..."he said pouting...

"i love u ..." she said releasing herself and ran back and stood at a distance facing her back to him blushing to core...

swayam was shocked beyond limits ...he never expected her to tell this even though he wanted her to...he was shocked lyk hell...after few mins he recovered and went before her...

she looked at him blushing...he moved closer and leaned in as she shut her eyes tight ...but he whispered in her ears... 

"pehla nasha"he said in her ear...and came back to look at her face when she opened her eyes to look at him...he passed his left hand over her ri8 arms from shoulder to her finger taking her palm into his...

"pehla khumaar"he said in other ear as she stood breathing high as he leaned in..

he pulled back and slowly passed his hand on her waist  as she closed her eyes taking in that sensation and looked at him when he made her crush into his chest with a great force...

"naya pyaar hai...naya intezaar.."he said   and swayed with basic moves...

PS:  ye gaa nahi raha hai...as we say a poem he is saying it lyk that...

"karloon mai kya apna haar ..aye dile bekaraar"he turned her around and pulled her towards him ... as she placed her both hands on his chest and blushed ...his eyes sticked to her face and she looking down blushing

"mere dile beekaraar..."he pushed her back holding her ri8 with his left and looked at her.. as she too looked at him/...

"tu hi bata"he again pulled her towards him as his hands were smoothly placed on her waist and hers went around his neck...
ehe looked at her as is asking her for answer...they looked into each others eyes ...sharon suddenly pressed her lips over his for once before running out leaving a dumbstruck swayam at back... he stood numb for nearly 30 mins...

"maanliya haar... leliya tune is dil ko hamesha keliye"he said sitting down with his palm under chin and looking at the door where she rushed...

yeah i know its a short one... really short one compared to my updates...

but wanna see if i can do justice in trying to step into swaron 's shoes and express their feelings...

*fingers crossed* ...hopw u ppl didnt hate it...hope its not that bad...

i tried my best...

and yeah late hi sahi HAPPY DIWALI...

hope u like...

plzz like and comment

love ya...

-deetha

Edited by ..tulip.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edited by ..tulip.. - 11 years ago
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Deetha... I loved ur this Swaron OS... Woahhh... Yes i am a Kriyaansh fan... Bt swaron se bhi meri koi dushmani nai hai... So in all... I loved it... Sharon jealous os aashi... N thn she finally confessed... Eeeppp... Aawww... Lovely OS... U did full justice... So tension not... :D
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and me first one to comment... Balle balle... :D
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: akanksha_arsha

OMG Deetha... I loved ur this Swaron OS... Woahhh... Yes i am a Kriyaansh fan... Bt swaron se bhi meri koi dushmani nai hai... So in all... I loved it... Sharon jealous os aashi... N thn she finally confessed... Eeeppp... Aawww... Lovely OS... U did full justice... So tension not... :D

wanna hear from a swaronian re... *tensed*
Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was my best Diwali gift!!
I loved it to the core!!👏
Pls write more on SwaRon😃
Btw..I am a huge swaronian😉
Edited by arjuhiswaron007 - 11 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arjuhiswaron007

This was my best Diwali gift!! do u really think so?????😃

I loved it to the core!!👏 yay!!!!!!! yippee!!!!!
Pls write more on SwaRon😃 i will try my best
Btw..I am a huge swaronian😉 thanks a lot...u dnt know what im feeling now🤗

Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
it was beautiful n so cute...
just loved it...
thnx for pm...