Hitler Didi

Zara lies to MK always-Right or wrng?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Zara behaviour with rishi behind her husband back in the name of love is something I feel not correct.And when her husband question her abt their relationship or the things she does with rishi she lies to him and behaves like she is in a sincere and loyal relationship with MK.
 Zara being a police officer is lying and cheating.Is it not wrong on Zara's part to do two timing?I dnt blame Zara for this.Cv's made her content in the show like this unfortunately.
  Many may feel tht MK is not the right person so they justify ZARA character and wht is dng is right.But if MK is not a good person it doesnot mean Zara will lose her ethics and behave like this.She must have gone for divorce when MK offered her.But she stopped him .If she has stopped him then she must stop herself and behave properly with Rishi.
   An inspiring character has become like this.I regret for watching HD now a days

Edited by ramya567 - 14 November 2012 at 2:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zara lies to MK always-Right or wrng?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dontlet

sorry please stop talking bad about zara as mk itself is not a good person such a cheap person and what will zara do if her feelings are for rishi at least she is honest not like mk who want to kill in own wife yuckDead and zara is indira only and i dont think having a relationship with her own hubby is wrong!!! mk is culprit he should be hanged  and soon zara will show his place waiting for that day soon and another person that aunty is so cheap just hoping the exit of both aunty and mk and want zashi together with induWink

mallik is cheap so does this give right to Zara to behave cheap Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RS-ashish.sachi

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dontlet

sorry please stop talking bad about zara as mk itself is not a good person such a cheap person and what will zara do if her feelings are for rishi at least she is honest not like mk who want to kill in own wife yuckDead and zara is indira only and i dont think having a relationship with her own hubby is wrong!!! mk is culprit he should be hanged  and soon zara will show his place waiting for that day soon and another person that aunty is so cheap just hoping the exit of both aunty and mk and want zashi together with induWink

If malik is not the good person it doesnot mean Zara must lose her character.

Since I am cmg acroos many mids in the forum,my request to my frnds is.there's no wrng if u speak ur opnion here.why to create mid's and fake id's for telling ur opnion.
 Forum is a place where we can share our opnions and respect each other opnions.

Edited by ramya567 - 14 November 2012 at 2:21am

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaksha

mods please  close this topic!

On wht point this post must be closed?Did I bash any actor?Did I bash u?I just shared my opnion abt Zara .And every member in forum has right to do so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
no why this post should be closed 

cvc ila bedi has a read this  they are truning extra marital affair to a relationship a lost partners for 8 years by not showing zaara as indira 

even ramya you will also agree the rightfulness

of the feelings of rishi and zaara if they show new dna report 

but i guess ramya cvc will not learn their lessons they will not reveal it LOL they are spoiling hd themselves  

god zee axe hd in december

Post Reply New Post

Go to top