Posted: 11 years ago
I must say !!! I watched that scene and would Like to say

Both woman R WRONG !!

Both R proud (I must say Never B proud)
MT is Proud - On her status Money ext
G is Proud - On her beauty
So what Makes both different ??

G saying to MT what did u teach your Son

Oh Come On G...  You Raised your brothers ? right ? what did u teach them ? Greedy people

If vikram was So wrong like she thinks he would never help u G and ur greedy family
he would treat u all just like all other treat U .. !!
Vikram's mom might be proud But Vikram was Never Like that !!

Dont take any side Both R wrong

Gulabiya took the 20 lakhs and her family wasted it ... come on if u r not greedy u could return THAT money but why did u keep that ? and why to be proud on SUGNI what did u teach her ? save DEAD MARRIAGE ? say one thing and do another ? lie ? cheat

One funny thing is Sugni was feeling difficult to do things (she had to know it she was poor and they used to live bad times too.. !!)

Oh One more thing... The Same ADI is son from the same family ? so is he good ? ?

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What?
Sugni found house chores difficult.Oh..yes...I recalled once upon a time she used to grind spices for making pickle and pull rikshaw to earn some money.ðŸĪŠ

She might be feeling sad coz she thought after marrying adi she would be a thukrain and get a herd of maid to do stuffs for her.Nothing that sort happened,so out of frustration she found it difficult to work.

..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post ronit ... ðŸ‘ðŸž

both are proud and and both are wrong . but more then MT ... gulabiya annoys me . how can she forget vikram's obligations to her useless and selfish family at the time of misery . if her brothers are greedy then she is one step ahead from them . she is greedy , selfish, proudy , egoistic  flaunt and what not ??

according to me the real culprit for all this mess is none other then "gulabiya" . she forced vikram indirectly to lie to sugni by forcing him to promise ( officially)  sugni that he will marry her. vikram never wanted to lie but because of gulabiya he lied what vikram wanted from sugni  was just some time and sugni was also ok with it but gulabia poisoned her mind . which kind of mother she is ??😕

MT has raised a very good question because if you leave about their respective  personalites . MT is really a good mother . she  brought up vikram very well . gulabiya can't blame her ever. i hate gulabiya .ðŸĪŽ
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes..

Thats why vikram is our favorite 😊
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They are both wrong in their stance.

However in MT's case the hate is very real because:

- what has happended to Jiji (her daughter, Adi's Mum)

- Adi lied to MT's face about Sugni's background (and it was not lie by omission but a blatant outright lie whatever the reason)

- G lied to MT's face about her relationship with Sugni infront of Adi and Sugni

- MT knows that TVS's heartache, anguish, anger since her arrival is because Sugni (she was the first one to say to TVS when he was trying convince her to let Adini stay in the house after marriage - what happedne to you - what happened to your heartache, anguish, anger)

- in their eyes because of Sugni Adi has turned against his own family; and

- in their eyes Sugni has trapped Adi into a marriage to become a thakurian.

G is so obsessed with Sugni becoming a wife and  fulfiling wifely duties that she has forgotton that:

1. No one goes to a daughter's sasural and because they are insulted, insults them back in their home (most parents would know that it is their daughter who will suffer so will not say anything)

2. she is being hyprocritical - she cannot say MT's sanskar means her son does not respect women but on the other hand say that Adi who is her grandson and Jiji (her daughter's) son respects women? Why because he married Sugni, went against the family?

3. whjile she walks around being proud of how Sugni has turned out, she also bought up her 2 brothers up who respect/value nothing and no one except money. So is she in a position to cast stones?
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with the posts above.
Now I didn't get to see the part being discussed but I will agree also that both are wrong.
MT has reasons to hate the bednis as Payal listed above and Sugni's actions will only solidify her hatred.
G, however, is an ungrateful hypocrite who has bitten the hand that saved her.  And it still tickles me that she can go Vikram's home and carry on like she is in a fish market but in front of TJS, who is actually Sugni's father, she bows her head and zips her mouth.

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One thing I would Like to add...

Why G is so proud of SUGNI

the same GIRL who sold her self

4 what ???

dont say not 4 money cos her family enjoy that money

Revenge

she married his nephew just to take REVENGE on him !!!!