Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Mahesh answer has been rephrased on Positivity

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I just went in again to read the article about Mahesh Shetty interview about him turning into positive.

Morning it read something like - His role will be positive as doing it for child and this Diwali is all about positive but now rephrased to he turned negative  for emotional purpose and hopefully this Diwali can be positive.

Well whatever, .I just want my SINAL REUNION. No way we will accept Abhay and Siddhi just as we did  not accept Kunal and Richa.

Parichay is about all SINAL . We want our SINAL BACK! With Sameer and Keerti !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes even i noticed that it has been changed he is for sure turning negative be it for any emotional purpose or any xyz reason...parichay is finished 🤢
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya ya silambu..u r right...they changed now😕...?????OMG😲
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Silambu

I just went in again to read the article about Mahesh Shetty interview about him turning into positive.

Morning it read something like - His role will be positive as doing it for child and this Diwali is all about positive but now rephrased to he turned negative  for emotional purpose and hopefully this Diwali can be positive.

Well whatever, .I just want my SINAL REUNION. No way we will accept Abhay and Siddhi just as we did  not accept Kunal and Richa.

Parichay is about all SINAL . We want our SINAL BACK! With Sameer and Keerti !

True Silambu

Parichay is all about Sinal..
Wtever the reason, whether Abhay negative or Positive... But cant take sinal reunion so easily unless they give proper justification to Monday and Tuesday Craps

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 11 years ago
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😡😡😡😡..ek Richa kam thi jo ab ye bhi aa gaya negative banke...God pls help us poor viewers..😭
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes silambu...how cheap...but what is irritating the most is the word positive...do u people know what  positive means...i want to know how many positive characters are there in parichay sinal thier kids,seema her daughters...apart from aybody...
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its abt SiNal n the makers very well know this...just another typical BT twist to prolong the separation phase😡...they love to fill their sopas with negative characters and make the leads suffer!
but in the end it has to be SiNal!!
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ria60

its abt SiNal n the makers very well know this...just another typical BT twist to prolong the separation phase😡...they love to fill their sopas with negative characters and make the leads suffer!

but in the end it has to be SiNal!!

Yes it has to be SINAL all the way or end the show!
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Silambu

Yes it has to be SINAL all the way or end the show!

yaar how can we ask for a reunion the marriage has happend...
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we dont care about negative characters and all...we need only sinal reunion..&..how they tackle their villans...thats it...pls stop this marriage nonsense... Edited by karthi173 - 11 years ago