Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Tappu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I find Tappu very irritating, spoilt, brash OTT  kid (BTW, Is he a kid anymore?) 
Don't know why everyone forgive his 'shararat'and calls him sweet. I want to give him a big slap.
Bhide and Aiyer are actually right and Babuji should be ashamed of protecting him always.

And why he keeps refering himself as "Tappu nahi chodega' and 'Tappu sorry bolega'  as if he is very important.

Sorry if I have hurt his fans. But the way his character comes across on screen, he annoys me a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--DewDrops--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tappu" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
tappu is always shown oversmart...!!...this really irritates the hell out of me...!!...even their team is tappu sena..!!...these kids...especially tappu...do extraordinary things...but still...this is gokuldhaam society...only unexpected events take place here...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top