~Rohit Bakshi cheering for Aashka~

.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Rohit Bakshi is cheering for good friend Aashka "Bigg Boss" Goradia

A friend in need is a friend indeed. This maxim applies aptly to "close friend" of Bigg Boss 6 contestant Aashka Goradia, Rohit Bakshi. He is quite confident that she will survive this week's nomination as well.

"I am sure she will make it to the top three," said Rohit who is being the perfect friend and is going all out to ask people to vote for Aashka so she can stay on in the Lonavla pad. "Yes, I am campaigning for her."

But we have heard that Aaskha has left her phone with you and you are sending messages from her number to save her which reads as below, "Hi! Please vote for me Bigg Boss 6 contestant Aashka Goradia. To vote sms AAS & send it to 56882 your vote counts so please vote :)"

"No her phone is with her dad," replied Rohit.

When asked about Aashka's stay till now in this Colors reality show, he added, "She has been quite good and helpful to others. She is being herself but yes finally this is a game which you have to play to survive."

Does she not cry way too often? "Yes, different people have different coping strategies to deal with the environment, rememberโ€ฆ you are locked out. It is very easy for anybody sitting outside to comment on why somebody is behaving in a particular manner, but only that person knows what he or she is going through," Rohit reasoned.

What about Aashka's tiff with Rajev Paul? "Might be the same above pressure. But I think that happened more in the initial days not anymore."

In closingโ€ฆ we point blanked quiz him about his relationship status with Aashka and he quipped, "Sorry I don't want to comment on this."

Wellโ€ฆ we guess that more or less sums it up guys. Recently, Aashka and her sister had set up a gola shop in partnership along with Rohit. Mixing business with pleasure, Mr. Bakshi!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YaJuShI. thumbnail
SOURCE: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/rohit-bakshi-cheering-good-friend-aashka-bigg-boss-goradia

.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Aashka Goradia and Rohit Bakshi
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..Rohit..u r a true friend of her...she needs u  badly...instead of campaigning her pls take her home with u...๐Ÿ˜› 
pls do this favour to us
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š

So he calls her friend.. and she calls him boyfriend ๐Ÿค” 
.YaJuShI. thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š

So he calls her friend.. and she calls him boyfriend ๐Ÿค” 

my pleasure dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.YaJuShI. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

wow..Rohit..u r a true friend of her...she needs u  badly...instead of campaigning her pls take her home with u...๐Ÿ˜› 

pls do this favour to us

seriously yaar me too want the same 
.YaJuShI. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

pls do this favour to us

seriously me yaar me too want the same 
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good friend? they r dating right? the call she had made in the 121 vodafone task was to him after all... :p

and there have been quite many articles on them... so I really don't get the no comments on te relationship tactic ๐Ÿ˜•
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
What kind of a man is he? Aashka goes around calling him her boyfriend loud and clear in the house referring to him as honey , baby, jaanu etc ...and here is this man refusing to confirm or acknowledge any of it. No wonder she has such a low self esteem. Jerk!   ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ