Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i agree. i can't relate to her pain n i dun know how any woman will react in this situation but yes, any mother will at least take care of her child and her unborn...what's the fault of that little girl ? at least ppl. should be sympathetic towards her instead of calling her "paap" ..how can anyone be so heartless towards her? 

secondly Ratan should have at least "listen" to Sampooran...he's a human being too and he can make mistakes..she acted very harsh..Ratan treated her husband like God..i agree, so many years of trust and love was shattered, but for the sake of that love, at least hear his side of the story...if she took some time and took charge of the situation, think about it, her family life wouldn't have got ruined...if , after years of painful life, she gets to know that her husband was innocent then? will those years come back which she spoiled by herself? 

Sampooran shouldn't have left his family like this either...at least think about his children and wife...that's highly irresponsible behavior...

Good thoughts. Totally agree with you. Especially, what you said about the little child. How can anyone with a heart call the child' paap'. This baby is so cute that I get emotional every time I see her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is unbeleivable (Page 5)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I can understand where you are coming from, though I'm not a mother.

However, I suppose the cvs want to show us Ratan's deep sense of shock over her husband's betrayal...his name, Sampooran says a lot about what his character is made up of. He's a 'perfect' son, husband and father...even a perfect sarpanch.

So, for someone this perfect to have fallen from grace in one fell swoop must have been a shock to everyone's system, especially the wife's who more or less worshiped him.

In real life, yes, a wife is expected to rise above all this specially if children are involved. But, the very premise of the story is about an 'anokhi' mother, ie, Ranvijay. So, one has to accept Ratan's behaviour as natural if the story has to proceed on the given lines.

What I do find odd is that Sampooran;s aunt didn't find it in herself to pay some attention to the baby for sheer humanity's sake. But the last episode seems to have covered that lacunae, thank god.

Sampooran, on the other hand, should have been more responsible and his attempt to justify his betrayal looks like the only weakness in the story...because, nothing on earth can ever justify what he did, unless he was bludgeoned on the head with a very hard object or was rendered completely unconscious when he committed the act...in which case, it would be next to impossible for any man to do anything!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I'm a mother  & a wife that's why i can understand that one wrong decision or act can change so many people's life so ideally, it's better to think rationally..Agreed, what Sampooran did was unpardonable, whatever the circumstances were...but then therez a different in past n present..and why not analyze the situation keeping the mind "how" the person actually is...sampooran was not a womanizer...initially, Ratan's reaction was believable, but if we weigh her family life, her son, her husband with that one mistake, then i think she should given more importance to the present...now, what is she left with? ranvijay..who she is not able to comfort bec. of Veera..that's very unfair..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina5rgattuzeezee09

loveleen12

Goldie

loveleen12

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

I am one of the ones that has to disagree, not because of Ranvi and Veera's story to go forward but because of the situation Ratan has been placed in. Many of you who are saying that Ratan should be a responsible mother probably have not faced what she has. I haven't either, in fact I am not even married yet, but I understand how she feels.We are of today's generation so we want every woman to be strong and independant, but Ratan is not. She is a girl who was brought up in a village, where they teach girls to worship their husband. She has dreamed of a happy marriage most probably and experienced one for about 10 years or more. When suddenly some woman comes and tells you that the truth you were supposedly living for that many years is a lie what do you expect as a reaction. The point isn't that now they were happy together, the point was that Sampooran cheated on Ratan while they were married. Whatever be the situation Sampooran's mistake cannot be justified. Just because he isn't a womanizer doesn't mean that he should be forgiven because some mistakes cannot be changed and they really influence your life. Even if such a mistake isn't intentional it still is a significant truth in your life and you have to accept it, because it cannot be erased. People might think that since Ratan has always been concerned with her husband and son and that she was always a compassionate mother and wife, she will forget what happened to her and tend to her son. It is not so easy. It is always easier said than done. Ratan was NEVER strong. She was always a weak person, but because she was happy and secure with her family she looked strong. Everyone is different, some people are able to stand up to circumstances and some cannot. Ratan couldn't, she fell, she broke. When we get a wound, it takes some time for it to heal and FYI she hasn't been in her room for days as it is being said. Just because it has been two weeks in our world doesn't mean it has been two weeks in the show. So my point is that Ratan was always a weak mother and in punjabi families the sons are expected to take care of their mothers and family even if they are young. I am punjabi so I know. Now about Sampooran walking out on his kids and sick wife, it is really not unrealistic because men if you don't realize are really not sensitive. Men can be really stone hearted and though Sampooran was not, he didn't think that anyone needed him. Sampooran was guilty and he felt like he needed to be punished more than anything. We might think that parents can never do this, but parents are human and they can make mistakes as well. If a husband or wife can cheat their life partner, if children can kick their parents out of their home, if siblings can hurt each other, than parents can do these things. They are not God and there are plenty of selfish parents out there. I have never been in any of these circumstances and most all people are brought up by loving parents either together or separated, live with loving life partners, have amazing kids, and have never faced what Ratan has had to face in her life.

Edited by loveleen12 - 19 November 2012 at 5:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

morichikaRaz2012

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.