Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

This is unbeleivable (Page 4)

zaina5 Groupbie
zaina5
zaina5

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
zeezee09 sory did not wan to offend anyone .i am talking about todays generation never mind india or pakistan here in uk  icant see a single house where they have not expieriaced a divorse in every familly  there is one divorce . because of lake of tollaarece no patience att all.thats why i siad at least they could have shown sum positive points of ratan .towards her house and kids responsibilities.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
LOL it seems like your post compelled the writers to clarify their stance in the latest TB article as wellLOL

I understand their INTENTION in showing Ratan so shattered that she is not able to rise above that...she is but human, I get it...but they freakin DRAG things so much that I start to lose sympathy.

You can't make the argument that this is "reality"...do we SERIOUSLY want to sit here and watch MONTHS of Ratan sitting in her room in those same clothes and crying? There is a reason this is fiction...if this was a reality show then sure by all means go ahead and show "1 day" in real time...but here "1 day" is stretched out to TEN days worth of epis...and that's ridiculous.

They are basically taking creative liberties...but this is quite far-fetched...to show a father literally ABANDONING his little son and his shattered/out of her mind wife...can parents really walk away from their children so easily no matter what their personal pain? That's a stretch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09hinz_charu_

skywatcher01 Senior Member
skywatcher01
skywatcher01

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Im not a mother yet but as a wife i love my husband more than anything. And i can forgive his each n every mistake. His mistakes are not bigger my love. In serial, that woman is gone whats the point of behaving like this. Sampoorna is sorry for everything but Ratan is behaving like child now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina5zeezee09

mybro_2004 Groupbie
mybro_2004
mybro_2004

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

CV's wanted to show the point that RV will take complete care of Veera alone ... but in order to achieve this ... they are showing the parents to be totally irresponcible ... which is irritating

marylinzeezee09

marylin Groupbie
marylin
marylin

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Ranvi's father and mother annoyed me a lot. How could they do this to ranvi ? Putting all  the responsibilities on  his shoulders - my ___ ! Angry

Edited by marylin - 17 November 2012 at 12:13am

zaina5zeezee09

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i agree. i can't relate to her pain n i dun know how any woman will react in this situation but yes, any mother will at least take care of her child and her unborn...what's the fault of that little girl ? at least ppl. should be sympathetic towards her instead of calling her "paap" ..how can anyone be so heartless towards her? 

secondly Ratan should have at least "listen" to Sampooran...he's a human being too and he can make mistakes..she acted very harsh..Ratan treated her husband like God..i agree, so many years of trust and love was shattered, but for the sake of that love, at least hear his side of the story...if she took some time and took charge of the situation, think about it, her family life wouldn't have got ruined...if , after years of painful life, she gets to know that her husband was innocent then? will those years come back which she spoiled by herself? 

Sampooran shouldn't have left his family like this either...at least think about his children and wife...that's highly irresponsible behavior...

zaina5zeezee09

Raz2012 Senior Member
Raz2012
Raz2012

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I don't know how many of you are married,a mother.i am.i've been married for 11 years,have 3 beautiful children.
If tomorrow I was in Ratans shoes(god forbid!),I don't know,maybe I would react the same way.
When you have been married for so long,had the perfect love & suddenly your life is shattered this way,it's only normal to feel what ratan is feeling.its such a big betrayal.the hurt,pain,betrayal,& humiliation she feels is normal.and I think many of you forget that shes pregnant therefor hormonal.i know what that's like!
There are some boundaries in a relationship that one just cannot cross against the other.this is the ultimate betrayal a husband can commit.not only does ratan know that her husband has been with another women,he has a child with that women,a child she so badly wanted after her son.That has to hurt.
Coming to her being irresponsible towards her son,well in time her maternal instinct will kick in,just right now she's wounded.
She knows that the child is there in her home so she's finding it hard to come out of her room,to face that child who reminds her of her pain.
It's a good story and I'm enjoying it.im looking forward to seeing the story unfold on a beautiful relationship of a brother and sister.
Sorry for going on and on,just giving my point of view.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

morichikazeezee09hinz

zeezee09 Senior Member
zeezee09
zeezee09

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raz2012

I don't know how many of you are married,a mother.i am.i've been married for 11 years,have 3 beautiful children.
If tomorrow I was in Ratans shoes(god forbid!),I don't know,maybe I would react the same way.
When you have been married for so long,had the perfect love & suddenly your life is shattered this way,it's only normal to feel what ratan is feeling.its such a big betrayal.the hurt,pain,betrayal,& humiliation she feels is normal.and I think many of you forget that shes pregnant therefor hormonal.i know what that's like!
There are some boundaries in a relationship that one just cannot cross against the other.this is the ultimate betrayal a husband can commit.not only does ratan know that her husband has been with another women,he has a child with that women,a child she so badly wanted after her son.That has to hurt.
Coming to her being irresponsible towards her son,well in time her maternal instinct will kick in,just right now she's wounded.
She knows that the child is there in her home so she's finding it hard to come out of her room,to face that child who reminds her of her pain.
It's a good story and I'm enjoying it.im looking forward to seeing the story unfold on a beautiful relationship of a brother and sister.
Sorry for going on and on,just giving my point of view.

I think every woman would deal with the situation differently. Some have this inborn strength to immediately wear an armor and go forward minding everyday business. And some would react like Ratan and feel that the sky has fallen on them. But, I feel the majority of women would put their feelings in the back burner and tend to her children's need. I am sure even the unmarried girls and married who have yet to be a mother would feel this way. There is a saying that goes something like this...God created mother because he could not tend to all the children... something like that.

Raz2012_charu_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index