Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i thought i was the one who is not happy with Ratan and Chachi.
I understand her pain, but come on, if every woman acts this way over her husband cheating then women, would not be regarded with so much respect.
 As a wife and a mother, i cant tolerate a cheating husband, but common, i would be much stronger than to forget my children...both the one outside and inside.  to hell to the husband, but what about the innocent children?
I dont really know Chachi's use in this show. i thought after SP went to her house and she said she will help him, but i didnt see her do anything. Infact, i see no reason she is not helping RV with the baby!

Mothers are mothers in every situation. but how can these two hear a baby's cry and still turn their backs?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina5zeezee09masin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is unbeleivable (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mohitjosan

mohitjosan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
agree..   there can never  be such momement that a mother and father can forget their kids.. i understanf that she has been betrayed but grow up now.. ranvijay needs his mother if not veera.. it is time for ratan to learn her responsibilities... also why that chaiiyiji made food for ranvijay and samporan the day when they ate bruned rotis.. are neiubors that ignorance in India..i cannot relate to chaiiji at this point..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina5zeezee09

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
ya husband n wife can seperate but not as parents. they just forget their repsonsibilities n seems showing tat some characters so observe in t self pain tat they ignore their kids too n leave them to fate . they can't comeout of the pain . ratan character just compromised as mother which is very rare in reality. even in rural n not veing job n cheated also standing strong for kids n living  for kids, heard n seen many women in reality. this two are weak characters. they just paving way for bro-sis drama. 

zaina5zeezee09

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Gr8 posts friends. I also sympathise with Ratan and also understand the trauma she is going through with the hubby's betrayal. But she is a mother too and also expecting  another one. What are her responsibilities towards the unborn ? Its really strange for a mother to behave like that and indirectly punish RV. My mum had gone through the same betrayal from the person who was the whole world to her but when she came face to face with the reality she did go through emassive pain she did not ignore any of us. She put a brave face and nurtured us. What Ratan is doing is unexpectable. If she really loves her hubby she should have given him at least one chance to explain himself and his doings. Har ek  ko mujrim o ek anthim mauka milna chahiye.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina5zeezee09segadmisty85

Leve

IF-Stunnerz

Leve

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I know it's not right for Ratan to forget her responsibilities as a mother, but I don't blame her. Some people just have that kind of personality; they are unable to forget the pain and betrayal. She is unable to forget the infidelity of her husband. Now, she is unable to think of anything. It seems like she needs the support of Ranvijay, not vice versa. She has completely lost it.

Bottom line: I don't blame her; she is not psychologically well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09divyasnmisty85

ksn1

Groupbie

ksn1

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you on this...
forget responsibility .. they character is at first a mother. How can she even forget about her son? she is shown getting devasted when RV talks about his sister... but cant she see the pain that she herself is giving to her son?
How about taking care of his basic requirements? Food, bath and sleep?  I cannot think of anymother who is so busy wallowing in self pity day after day and forgetting about her child.
I speak this from personal experience. You just get up and get on with taking care of your precious ones inspite of the torture u go within.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina5zeezee09Raadhni_charu_

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Nice post ...Actually I am a mother and I just cant understand how she behaves ,,,She must be shattered but how can she ignore his own kid he is also young ..and how can a mom ignore an infant crying in the same house when there are no one to take care.  How she can be so rude...After all i dont sympathize her because of her heartless selfish behavior...

zaina5zeezee09

maddy311

IF-Rockerz

maddy311

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by masin

Interesting perspective...and I couldn't have agreed more. Although, I really like this show and all that it's promising, but I have also been rather disturbed by Ratan's behaviour. I'm just an average student, so in no way do I understand a mother and a wife's pain who is going through what Ratan is in the show; however, from whatever little that I do understand, I think Ratan's behaviour is not justified at all.
</div>
If she doesn't wish to take a second glance at Veera, so be it. Fair enough. But she still has a responsibility towards Ranvijay, who isn't very old himself. As for the chachi lady, shouldn't she force Ratan to step out of her room...I don't think it's healthy for a pregnant woman to be locked up like that for days! Doesn't Ratan need some fresh air at least?!

I still have my hopes high for this show, but I'm currently unhappy with Ratan and Sampooran's lack of concern towards Ranvijay.

I agree with you @bold. It looks like CV's are portraying another side to a reaction of a betrayal. This may be more to do with Ratan's own personality and the way that she is reacting to her betrayal. Unfortunately, not all women are selfless creatures and try to put a brave face on things when their world, as they know it, has fallen apart.   When we are cut we all bleed. Some more than others.
<div>

Ontop of that this serial deals with a brother's love and concern towards his sister and not the feelings of a secondary character, which I believe Ratan and Sampooran are.   

Agree with you xarina. The show revolves around bro and sis love. So I think more emphasis should be on them and other characters may show some exceptional behaviour especially in this initial days

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.