This is unbeleivable

zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rattan has been shown to have no sense of responsibility towards her son, leave alone her husband. Since the incident she has locked herself in a room. Didn't she for a moment think that RV would be hungry or needing his mother. Initially I thought that chachi would feed him, but that never happened.

No tragedy can be big enough for one, especially a mother to forget their responsibilities, especially towards her son. It was pathetic to see her tear and kohl smeared face constantly in that frame. As a mother myself, I just cant relate to this woman.

And now, there has been a spoiler posted about Sampooran (forgot his name) walking away from the village to commit suicide! Has he also forgotten his responsibilities to his family and especially the poor innocent baby. What a bunch of losers.   Is this the Nayi soch, Star Plus harps on?

This show has really rattled me and made me agitated enough to post this.

Would like your thought on this subject please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting perspective...and I couldn't have agreed more. Although, I really like this show and all that it's promising, but I have also been rather disturbed by Ratan's behaviour. I'm just an average student, so in no way do I understand a mother and a wife's pain who is going through what Ratan is in the show; however, from whatever little that I do understand, I think Ratan's behaviour is not justified at all.
If she doesn't wish to take a second glance at Veera, so be it. Fair enough. But she still has a responsibility towards Ranvijay, who isn't very old himself. As for the chachi lady, shouldn't she force Ratan to step out of her room...I don't think it's healthy for a pregnant woman to be locked up like that for days! Doesn't Ratan need some fresh air at least?!

I still have my hopes high for this show, but I'm currently unhappy with Ratan and Sampooran's lack of concern towards Ranvijay.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: masin

Interesting perspective...and I couldn't have agreed more. Although, I really like this show and all that it's promising, but I have also been rather disturbed by Ratan's behaviour. I'm just an average student, so in no way do I understand a mother and a wife's pain who is going through what Ratan is in the show; however, from whatever little that I do understand, I think Ratan's behaviour is not justified at all.

If she doesn't wish to take a second glance at Veera, so be it. Fair enough. But she still has a responsibility towards Ranvijay, who isn't very old himself. As for the chachi lady, shouldn't she force Ratan to step out of her room...I don't think it's healthy for a pregnant woman to be locked up like that for days! Doesn't Ratan need some fresh air at least?!

I still have my hopes high for this show, but I'm currently unhappy with Ratan and Sampooran's lack of concern towards Ranvijay.

I agree with you @bold.  It looks like CV's are portraying another side to a reaction of a betrayal.  This may be more to do with Ratan's own personality and the way that she is reacting to her betrayal.  Unfortunately, not all women are selfless creatures and try to put a brave face on things when their world, as they know it, has fallen apart.   When we are cut we all bleed.  Some more than others.  

Ontop of that this serial deals with a brother's love and concern towards his sister and not the feelings of a secondary character, which I believe Ratan and Sampooran are.  
gabchoo38 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Zeezee,Masin,Zareena...Wait for the coming episodes...All the questions you have raised would be answered...
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Masin, I too love this show that is why I was compelled to write about Ratan's behaviour. Even an animal fights for the safety of her children. Here is a woman so compassionate about her family and then we see this side of her.  I can understand her attitude towards her wrong-doer husband but not her son.  Furthermore, very few woman would ignore the cries of an infant, no matter what the circumstances!
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
v.true .
Watching it for Veera nd ranveejay part .
AreYaar thumbnail
They are trying to show that circumstances make a person apathetic I guess...some people just aren't able to rise above their own pain and not be petty towards an innocent child...or where else will the DRAMA in this show come from...they are setting up the basis for us to forever sympathize with bechaari Veera who will be hated by Ratan and everyone in the village.

Ratan is almost behaving like a deranged cornered animal now...and they hinted at this before also when Sampooran only joked about going to another woman...Ratan is fiercely possessive and only thinks in extremes...her entire world was built around her husband and now that she feels betrayed by him, it seems she is unable to even fulfill the responsibilities of a mother.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i thought i was the one who is not happy with Ratan and Chachi.
I understand her pain, but come on, if every woman acts this way over her husband cheating then women, would not be regarded with so much respect.
 As a wife and a mother, i cant tolerate a cheating husband, but common, i would be much stronger than to forget my children...both the one outside and inside.  to hell to the husband, but what about the innocent children?
I dont really know Chachi's use in this show. i thought after SP went to her house and she said she will help him, but i didnt see her do anything. Infact, i see no reason she is not helping RV with the baby!

Mothers are mothers in every situation. but how can these two hear a baby's cry and still turn their backs?
mohitjosan thumbnail
agree..   there can never  be such momement that a mother and father can forget their kids.. i understanf that she has been betrayed but grow up now.. ranvijay needs his mother if not veera.. it is time for ratan to learn her responsibilities... also why that chaiiyiji made food for ranvijay and samporan the day when they ate bruned rotis.. are neiubors that ignorance in India..i cannot relate to chaiiji at this point..
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya husband n wife can seperate but not as parents. they just forget their repsonsibilities n seems showing tat some characters so observe in t self pain tat they ignore their kids too n leave them to fate . they can't comeout of the pain . ratan character just compromised as mother which is very rare in reality. even in rural n not veing job n cheated also standing strong for kids n living  for kids, heard n seen many women in reality. this two are weak characters. they just paving way for bro-sis drama.