Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Rattan has been shown to have no sense of responsibility towards her son, leave alone her husband. Since the incident she has locked herself in a room. Didn't she for a moment think that RV would be hungry or needing his mother. Initially I thought that chachi would feed him, but that never happened.

No tragedy can be big enough for one, especially a mother to forget their responsibilities, especially towards her son. It was pathetic to see her tear and kohl smeared face constantly in that frame. As a mother myself, I just cant relate to this woman.

And now, there has been a spoiler posted about Sampooran (forgot his name) walking away from the village to commit suicide! Has he also forgotten his responsibilities to his family and especially the poor innocent baby. What a bunch of losers.   Is this the Nayi soch, Star Plus harps on?

This show has really rattled me and made me agitated enough to post this.

Would like your thought on this subject please.

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

neetubhattib1nduidunnoimmadHoshia86glammiemamathamukundanAnkeeeeemarylintulip1234sufmRvicszaina5ksn1Gkdlovervm_2009tanya12naz1312wishuwelpatelcharuA HUGE FANmoonstruckrgattuPrateekshjs1234heidinaadhira_khanFutbol_queenPrincessNShehnaz.Kprats233Rani48SnowGirl18Essence..Raadhnimasinneel_jayAsh95Simz786an_ksegadCyberpsychooositammaash91chitra_raoDillikudi-Rojaa-soni595kooliioDJ..-Blind.Dance-seelaks_Bidzie_misty85Badtameez_DilAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is unbeleivable" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Interesting perspective...and I couldn't have agreed more. Although, I really like this show and all that it's promising, but I have also been rather disturbed by Ratan's behaviour. I'm just an average student, so in no way do I understand a mother and a wife's pain who is going through what Ratan is in the show; however, from whatever little that I do understand, I think Ratan's behaviour is not justified at all.
If she doesn't wish to take a second glance at Veera, so be it. Fair enough. But she still has a responsibility towards Ranvijay, who isn't very old himself. As for the chachi lady, shouldn't she force Ratan to step out of her room...I don't think it's healthy for a pregnant woman to be locked up like that for days! Doesn't Ratan need some fresh air at least?!

I still have my hopes high for this show, but I'm currently unhappy with Ratan and Sampooran's lack of concern towards Ranvijay.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANzeezee09ninetosixashPrincessNEssence..Raadhniash91evildesirekooliiomisty85AreYaar

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masin

Interesting perspective...and I couldn't have agreed more. Although, I really like this show and all that it's promising, but I have also been rather disturbed by Ratan's behaviour. I'm just an average student, so in no way do I understand a mother and a wife's pain who is going through what Ratan is in the show; however, from whatever little that I do understand, I think Ratan's behaviour is not justified at all.
If she doesn't wish to take a second glance at Veera, so be it. Fair enough. But she still has a responsibility towards Ranvijay, who isn't very old himself. As for the chachi lady, shouldn't she force Ratan to step out of her room...I don't think it's healthy for a pregnant woman to be locked up like that for days! Doesn't Ratan need some fresh air at least?!

I still have my hopes high for this show, but I'm currently unhappy with Ratan and Sampooran's lack of concern towards Ranvijay.
I agree with you @bold.  It looks like CV's are portraying another side to a reaction of a betrayal.  This may be more to do with Ratan's own personality and the way that she is reacting to her betrayal.  Unfortunately, not all women are selfless creatures and try to put a brave face on things when their world, as they know it, has fallen apart.   When we are cut we all bleed.  Some more than others.  

Ontop of that this serial deals with a brother's love and concern towards his sister and not the feelings of a secondary character, which I believe Ratan and Sampooran are.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

gabchoo38

Groupbie

gabchoo38

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Dear Zeezee,Masin,Zareena...Wait for the coming episodes...All the questions you have raised would be answered...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09hinz

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Masin, I too love this show that is why I was compelled to write about Ratan's behaviour. Even an animal fights for the safety of her children. Here is a woman so compassionate about her family and then we see this side of her.  I can understand her attitude towards her wrong-doer husband but not her son.  Furthermore, very few woman would ignore the cries of an infant, no matter what the circumstances!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimajs1234Futbol_queenRaadhnimasin

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
v.true .
Watching it for Veera nd ranveejay part .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09kooliio

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
They are trying to show that circumstances make a person apathetic I guess...some people just aren't able to rise above their own pain and not be petty towards an innocent child...or where else will the DRAMA in this show come from...they are setting up the basis for us to forever sympathize with bechaari Veera who will be hated by Ratan and everyone in the village.

Ratan is almost behaving like a deranged cornered animal now...and they hinted at this before also when Sampooran only joked about going to another woman...Ratan is fiercely possessive and only thinks in extremes...her entire world was built around her husband and now that she feels betrayed by him, it seems she is unable to even fulfill the responsibilities of a mother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09meriyaarEssence..Xarina

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Totally AgreeThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.