Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Chachiji - Hypocrite?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Is it just me or do you find that Chachiji is being a bit of a hypocrite? 

On one hand, she's always quick to point out Maji's bad ways and how manipulative she is, etc. but on the other hand she is forcing Vibha to marry someone who has no respect for her...How can she be so quick to accuse someone else of how she deals with their relations when she is doing something similar to her own daughter? 

Also - complete side note, but I was so proud of Kusum bhabhi speaking up on Monday's episode.  

Would love anyone to give their 2 cents on this! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chachiji - Hypocrite?" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Yes, I liked it that kusum spoke up.  I am not a big fan of Suman so I did not get emotional in any of her Rona dhoni scenes but kusum was more touching to the heart.  It will be fun now to see how ambi unites everyone to save humbe. 

Chachiji is definitely a hypocrite and will be interesting to see how vibha track develops.

Edited by Saathfan - 14 November 2012 at 5:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

nobodyatnotime

nobodyatnotime

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I wouldn't say hypocrite exactly- although I strongly disapprove of the manner in which she is forcing her daughter. The important point is motive. Imarti's motivation in torturing her bahoos is her hatred of them- she genuinely wants to hurt them and torture them. Chachi doesn't want to hurt her daughter. But it's the typical Indian mindset- a girl, however good in studies- her life isn't settled until she is married of. After she is married, she is expected to adjust. No matter what happens to her at her sasural, she must always adjust. And chachi has two daughters to marry off, and they're not particularly rich.
So while what chachi is doing is wrong, her intentions are not wrong but merely mislaid and as such she can't be compared to her sister-in-law.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gapgirlParm.

gapgirl

gapgirl

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Interesting point - thanks for sharing your POV!

I'm not pleased with how chachiji is conducting herself with Vibha, and I hope sooner rather than later she realizes what she is doing to Vibha. But, your point about motive is def an interesting one :) 

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
opportunist more like it is this chachi.may hay while the son shines

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.