Balika Vadhu

Ghaggra Jholli (Page 9)

Poll Question: How many people ghaggra jholli 24/7 now a days?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
51 [59.30%]
5 [5.81%]
25 [29.07%]
5 [5.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redYash.PalaajkalAsh_Storytellerznursinghtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ghaggra Jholli (Page 9)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surabhi01

IF-Rockerz

surabhi01

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
well i read long before in tellybuzz article that sanchi is student of fashion designing so may be she is expecting from anandi that anandi will ask some tips about cloth from her but anandi did not ask for that why she get more irritated with anandi

Edited by surabhi01 - 16 November 2012 at 4:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkal

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
nice views

aajkal

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Most people on this forum r from urban areas and/or outside of India myself included.  I would speculate that deep in the villages of Rajasthan this the dress code for women.  And they r very comfortable in them.  As Anandi said yesterday she will never change and she shouldn't be expected to by anyone.

aajkal

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i think very few people wear ghaghara choli 24/7 
though i dun support sanchi..
but i live in India..
and ghaghara choli in India is d only traditional outfit of Rajasthan...
no other state of India has ghaghara choli as its traditional dress...
and in Rajasthan also d women living in villages only wear ghaghara choli not in d cities...

aajkal

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

Originally posted by bhach

Saanchi made an observation..but IF members please think rationally how much is the trutth what she says..I understand that the way she said  is unparliamenatry.  I usualy see during some wedding ceremonies...LOLLOL
This was the start of Topic...Anandi was no where  in this topic..it started as Saanchi made an observation and I wanted the honest opinion..The poll clearly shows the divergent views and honest comments grom IF members ..thanks to All..

It s very painful to see comments that the topic starter or other people who gave honest opinions are Anandi  bashers...
People speak in polls ..not the topic maker...
Honest comments from the members should not be seen as Bashers...we are all not different ..but we all unique and this uniqueness of us teaches us to be respected and respect others..
Dear Anandi has taught us that if we have difference ..we need to respect them and if we are true followers of Anandi we should practise what we learn from her..
That was a befitting reply.
When anandi respects the people who hate her, I dont understand why her lovers feel that its their prerogative to bash them each time they utter a word against anandi.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalvivacious_priyaelasingh

SiriuslySujal

IF-Dazzler

SiriuslySujal

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
"True followers"? That makes it sound like a cult or something. She's a fictional character in a soap, not a spiritual leader. LOL

I think what riles a lot of people is that it often seems that those often termed "Anandi bashers" are seemingly averse to seeing anything good in Anandi, be it her dressing, her personality or her behaviour. And it gets grating when every time she does something good or praiseworthy or even something totally innocuous like washing mud off a kid's face, people find ways to find fault with her. I totally accept that different people have different opinions, so I don't mean any offence to anyone by this, but the reality is that the persistent negative response to Anandi does get on a lot of folks' nerves.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RkalpanaAnjanaYYZaajkalmichelle281194Shinyavivacious_priyaznursinghhookeddixie123aparnaumatiny15

aajkal

Goldie

aajkal

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
What exacatly is Ghagra Choli?  Anandi and DS wear both GHAGRA CHOLI? Still I find a difference...Anyone who can provide what exactly the population of indians wear Ghagra Choli 24/7? 

Shinya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.