Balika Vadhu

Ghaggra Jholli (Page 2)

Poll Question: How many people ghaggra jholli 24/7 now a days?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
51 [59.30%]
5 [5.81%]
25 [29.07%]
5 [5.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Dear bach hav u ever been to rajasthan...well i hav lived there for three years ...lot of woman still wear ghagra cholis tjetr infact its much more common than jeans or salwars...n i m not talking abt villages but cites like jaipur jodhpur n udaipur

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoAnjanaYYZaajkaldsupriyaleo4eversurabhi01tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ghaggra Jholli (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
It doesn't matter how many wears it..its the matter of tradition..jis ka tradition jaise hai wo waise dress pehente hai..hume uspe comment nehi karna chaiye..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33vasanthimraomansimatAnjanaYYZaajkalfastforwardsurabhi01tiny15

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

If Anandi does it, then its got to be right! Are mahatmas ever wrong? Washing street kids in an act of mahatma. Ordinary people don't do it. 

I find it more absurd that a man who has studied in a city like London hates modern life. It is okay to like someone as a person, but to say that someone who lived in London hates the positive outlook towards life and the quality life that London offers will be stupidity.

What bhach said in another thread is right. Shiv seems to have lost his sense of smell or may be all 5 senses temporarily.LOL

Both, Shiv and anandi, never asked each other about their likes/dislikes. At least sanchi cared to ask. These small things do matter after marriage.

If someone is outspoken and doesn't care to hide his/her disapproval, it doesn't mean that person is bad. Everyone is not a sweet-talker like anandi.

Edited by Shinya - 14 November 2012 at 1:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalelasingh

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
is she the only one wearing it? shiv wanted to serve his country that for me is not stupidity!! if everyone settles in london who will make india better?? that is the mentality that cases most of the brain drain in our countries

but comnig to the show, it is not just annadi who is wearing it , it is not a personal thing, it is a thing that ALL of her distrci wears, all of them  so when she has lived there continues ot live here why should she change ? just coz that is not  they wear in minbai?
finding out similarites is good but so is knwing your place every man has a right ot pick opwn spouse ur bro did accept it, keep vengence with he vro not with the new entry and judging person by clothes is soemtihng tat is wrong on so many levels!! 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraobrick_redAnjanaYYZaajkalChytraznursinghKwitKattsfastforwarddsupriyaarunima_LUITMomrinsurabhi01aparnaumaBlukittentiny15

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Well some people will always bash...they just need an execuse...first it was jagya...tht anandi us playing with shiv she still loves jagya etc...now tht execuse is gone so another bashing execuse is anandi is too rustic how can shiv love a gaowali being a uk educated guy...he shld stay in uk n marry an nri.
well even if anandi changes n becomes so called modern there will be another reason to bash...n how do we know tht shiv n anandi do not discuss their likes n dislikes...shiv seems to know all her likes n so does anandi.
they wont show everything onscreen...cvs will show such scene if req

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33vasanthimraoAnjanaYYZaajkalChytraYash.Palfastforwardznursingharunima_LUITleo4everMomrinsurabhi01aparnaumatiny15

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
hi frnds n topicmaker (bach)
so as per.as ur topic

firstly its ghagra choli not jholi
n secondly as i live in rajasthan n belong frm rajasthan i can tell u
1)cultral dress of rajasthan is ghagra choli
2)mostly as shown in bv tht family if anadi is rajputs(singh) un rajasthan rajputs married women 24/7 wear this dress.
in rajasthan rural area women mostly wear this dress n
in rajasthan womens also wear saree n suits too n sum too wear westrn dress

hope u get it

thanx pinky

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33vasanthimraoAnjanaYYZaajkalfastforwardKwitKattsarunima_LUITleo4evertiny15Blukitten

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoAnjanaYYZaajkalleo4ever

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
My full name is Ela singh Shekhavat. I am rajasthani rajput and no ,we dont wear ghagra cholis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalShinya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.