Balika Vadhu

Ghaggra Jholli (Page 18)

Poll Question: How many people ghaggra jholli 24/7 now a days?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
51 [59.30%]
5 [5.81%]
25 [29.07%]
5 [5.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 18

Page 1 Page 17
Page   of 18

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Originally posted by elasingh

Yash plz aisa mat bolo. Aur koi thread new one hai bhi nahi.

Hi Ela, good morning, you are right of courseWink.

Let's go for it and write more about ghaghra and choli (instead of jholi). Someone tell Saanchi that Sabyasachi is having an exhibition in Bombay of his latest designs of ghaghra and choli. Wink

Then Shiv should b informed so he can shop for his Ajii

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyaSiriuslySujal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ghaggra Jholli (Page 18)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Reminded me that I have never seen Gauri in a ghaghra, she will look good. Wink

The BV story has moved away so much from its original foundation, we are now dealing with a half brained brat, who has learnt to spout loud and rude sentences but none with any sense.

My concluding thought is I am missing Gauri, whoever thought I would or for that matter any one would say that?   Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyaSiriuslySujalaparnauma

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurtimasti

keep commenting on ghagraa choli thread make super hit than gauri pregnancy  hit thread which has 7000+views  with comments around 200+ LOL

Dear Gurtimasti, did you not notice that this is the best thread after frustration thread? 

You can write here whatever you want, whether good or bad, about any character without anyone bashing you or ridiculing you. Neither shall anyone mock you if you favor super-humans nor shall anyone say that you lack moral values if you support humans who have all the emotions of humans such as anger, love, hatred, jealousy, sympathy, etc... LOL

However, if you want to do critical analysis of anandi's mahanata, there is another thread...LOLLOL

You are welcome here with your views.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.