Balika Vadhu

Ghaggra Jholli (Page 13)

Poll Question: How many people ghaggra jholli 24/7 now a days?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
51 [59.30%]
5 [5.81%]
25 [29.07%]
5 [5.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 18

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tootyfruitySiriuslySujaltiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ghaggra Jholli (Page 13)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by elasingh

We can agree or disagree with Sonia Gandhi's leadership qualities. That is a different matter all togather.

But no one can deny she dresses well and that is what Shinya was  trying to say.

Who dresses well ? Confused I was talkin abt Sufferings n all may be ?? Ermm Okie now I am kaanphused LOL
Prerna aapko nahi kaha tha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tootyfruityprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tootyfruity

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL

tootyfruityprerna4rishav

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shinya

If a person does nothing wrong and still suffers and still maintains her dignity and goodness, we can term her as Mahaan..

If a person makes others suffer, hurts others and hardly realizes mistakes and does so many evil things even after realization, we call it shrewdness OR REGRETS.. Or KARMA..

People who are suffering cuz of their own crimes, are not sufferers.. They are paying for their crimes.. How difficult is that to understand !??!?
Why? The theory of KARMA will apply only go Gauri? Why not to Anandi?
Quite likely, Anandi is paying off her past life's KARMAS...LOL

chill...Smile

I dont believe abt Past or Future lives dear Big smile If u do, keep believing that Anandi is paying for her past life mistakes.. Believe happily who cares ! LOL

For me, in this life only you pay for all your sins.. Which is surely the case for Gauri Maata LOL

Why not? That proves the point that we only believe what we want to believe.
Then, why force our beliefs on others?

Some like anandi and some dont like her. Why the big fuss to prove that she is mahan and that those who don't find her mahan, lack the moral values, blah blah? LOLLOL

Respect everyone's point of view... that was my point.

Edited by Shinya - 17 November 2012 at 3:05pm

tootyfruityelasingh

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Well said Shinya. I too dont understand why some ppl in forum are hellbent to make all of us like Anandi and if we dont ,then there is something wrong with our moral value or we dont know how
to appreciate goodness.

Edited by elasingh - 17 November 2012 at 3:13pm

tootyfruityShinya

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tootyfruitySiriuslySujalelasingh

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shinya

Why not? That proves the point that we only believe what we want to believe.
Then, why force our beliefs on others?

Some like anandi and some dont like her. Why the big fuss to prove that she is mahan and that those who don't find her mahan, lack the moral values, blah blah? LOLLOL

Respect everyone's point of view... that was my point.

Okie first of all, I didnt force anyone to believe anything.. Bhach asked a question that why Gauri and Jagya are nt being shown as Mahaan I answered that LOL It was I think you who quoted me Embarrassed

Secondly, yes it's true I believe what I want to believe after studying Science.. That there is no Past and Future life whatsoever LOL However, Karma is true for me cuz I have experienced and seen it for others too ! Big smile So that didnt come from study, it came from Experience so yeah !

And based on serials and characters liking or disliking, questioning people's moral is not my type of thing so dont show that to me at least LOL Cuz I love many many many shrewd and negative characters which, by judging me, you can say I am like Chota Don Cool which I sadly am not DisapproveLOL

So yeah, peace ! Star <3 .. To each to his own ! Embarrassed

To start with I totally support Prerna.  I am returning to the Forum after a long time and have to express my surprise that this debate is still going on about Anandi and her mahaanta.  I want to ask a question to the Anandi bashers:

After all the gripes that I have read, I am trying to understand what the Anandi bashers really want, what would have made you happy, that Anandi's mental confidence smashed into pieces, crying all the time, blaming fate and Devi Ma,  cannot stand up for herself and J returning in glorious triumph and reclaiming Anandi and her bed?

If the answer is yes and there are many women members who are bashing Anandi, I wonder what their own mental make up is?  If the answer is no as it ought to be, then why are you cribbing all the time, her ghaghra, her keechar saaf karna, her brillinat answer to Sanchi, what is your problem?  Yes, she was a  door mat once making dahlya for Gauri, massaging head of Jagya more recently, then all your attacks were reasonable.  Now not.

And I notice there is a gang of members who corner the anti Anandi leadership and they all send shabashi mail responses to each other instantly.  And one of them is a self proclaimed Rajasthani lady herself, who shall go unnamed.

What is going on?  Have you lost your sanity?

SiriuslySujaltiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.