Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Ghaggra Jholli (Page 10)

Poll Question: How many people ghaggra jholli 24/7 now a days?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
51 [59.30%]
5 [5.81%]
25 [29.07%]
5 [5.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

What exacatly is Ghagra Choli?  Anandi and DS wear both GHAGRA CHOLI? Still I find a difference...Anyone who can provide what exactly the population of indians wear Ghagra Choli 24/7? 

Yaar, aap phir se shuru ho gaen?  Jaane do na yaar, it is not important, chalo aage jaakar ke sari aur sleeveless blouse pehnegi, theek hai?  Abh yeh topic ko jaane do.  Mera email account full ho gaya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkal

aajkal Goldie
aajkal
aajkal

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

What exacatly is Ghagra Choli?  Anandi and DS wear both GHAGRA CHOLI? Still I find a difference...Anyone who can provide what exactly the population of indians wear Ghagra Choli 24/7? 

Yaar, aap phir se shuru ho gaen?  Jaane do na yaar, it is not important, chalo aage jaakar ke sari aur sleeveless blouse pehnegi, theek hai?  Abh yeh topic ko jaane do.  Mera email account full ho gaya.
My dear friend ..why is ur account is full?  Are y talking about the pm?
michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
i've never travelled north of Goa, but i think its gotta be a lot.

aajkal

aajkal Goldie
aajkal
aajkal

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by michelle281194

I respect ur honest opinion...my salute to u.

Shinya

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

my oh my.. here we meet again LOL thanks LOL

aajkal

Yash.Pal Goldie
Yash.Pal
Yash.Pal

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

My dear friend ..why is ur account is full?  Are y talking about the pm?

My gmail account.  I get a copy of each comment on which thread I have commented, hence every time someone says tfs, I get a ping !  Aur aap ka ghagra choli ka ping ! LOL  Koi baat nahi. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalKwitKatts

Shinya Goldie
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

LOL

elasingh

Shinya Goldie
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

"True followers"? That makes it sound like a cult or something. She's a fictional character in a soap, not a spiritual leader. LOL

I think what riles a lot of people is that it often seems that those often termed "Anandi bashers" are seemingly averse to seeing anything good in Anandi, be it her dressing, her personality or her behaviour. And it gets grating when every time she does something good or praiseworthy or even something totally innocuous like washing mud off a kid's face, people find ways to find fault with her. I totally accept that different people have different opinions, so I don't mean any offence to anyone by this, but the reality is that the persistent negative response to Anandi does get on a lot of folks' nerves.

I appreciate that you consider her 'a fictional character in a soap, not a spiritual leader'. I also appreciate that you mean no offence to anyone. I respect your point of view.

But there are some who consider this fictional character from the writer's weird imagination equal to the great leaders of the world like Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi. Perhaps they are the victims of 'information overload' (available free on the internet).

Research thesis of 20,000 words have been written, I wonder whether to validate the intelligence of the writer or their own lack of intelligence.

However, I do hope to see our beloved anandi in crisp sarees like our great leader, Sonia Gandhiji, whom I admire very much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalSiriuslySujalelasingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index