Zoya's past

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Ok, I am interested.  

Zoya's nightmare was a surprise for me.  I was not expecting a nightmare to happen but I was hoping for some movement on that story.  

We are told Zoya wants to stay in India to look into her past but all I have seen her do is wonder around town, bumping into asad (no complaints on that however).  She has not been doing anything about her 'investigation'.

So the nightmare was a nice and interesting start.  Poor Zoya, she really looked scared.  

And now she is looking for a building.  Maybe Asad could help her with this.

Also another interesting twist:  the burn on Zoya's arm.  I have a feeling that the older sister whose wedding just got confirmed, the "dark skinned one" (sorry, I can't remember her name) and Zoya could have some interesting scenes together.  It is obvious the older girl is self conscious of her dark skin. maybe more problems come up in the wedding and she blames her dark skin.  She meets Zoya and Zoya helps her to overcome her fears.  

Just a thought as this could also bring Zoya more into the other characters's lives.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viewobsawesomeummesulaiman_TaNi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoya's past" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
yes story is picking up nicely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4love

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
i wonder if Zoya's past will be linked to another character on the show or it will be separate? any guesses?

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I've been wondering about Zoya's past too.

The nightmare scene was interesting..and I was surprised by the burn on her arm.  But what I don't understand is why she chose not to share her nightmare or the reason for her staying in India with Dilshad.  i mean she was asking Najma to identify a building in the burned up photo...but not telling her why she's looking for it Confused.

Either she doesn't trust people or there is something dangerous involved in her past.

Also why do I get the feeling that the conniving Mamoojaan...the obvious villain or grey character of the show may have some connection to Zoya's past?

It's interesting that Zoya is looking for a building...and probably the best one to help her find it is Asad...who is in the construction business. LOL

4ever4love

IF-Dazzler

4ever4love

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I've been wondering about Zoya's past too.

The nightmare scene was interesting..and I was surprised by the burn on her arm.  But what I don't understand is why she chose not to share her nightmare or the reason for her staying in India with Dilshad.  i mean she was asking Najma to identify a building in the burned up photo...but not telling her why she's looking for it Confused.

Either she doesn't trust people or there is something dangerous involved in her past.

Also why do I get the feeling that the conniving Mamoojaan...the obvious villain or grey character of the show may have some connection to Zoya's past?

It's interesting that Zoya is looking for a building...and probably the best one to help her find it is Asad...who is in the construction business. LOL

I think Zoya did not tell Dilshad about her dream or burn because it is very personal.  Zoya likes Dilshad very much and I think Dilshad might be the first person that Zoya will talk too.  But the girl needs more time.

I also have a feeling that Mamoojaan might be involved as this will connect Zoya to that family too.

Asad would be the perfect person to ask for help. Question is will Zoya ask and when???  can't wait!!

ummesulaiman

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

I think Zoya did not tell Dilshad about her dream or burn because it is very personal.  Zoya likes Dilshad very much and I think Dilshad might be the first person that Zoya will talk too.  But the girl needs more time.

I also have a feeling that Mamoojaan might be involved as this will connect Zoya to that family too.

Asad would be the perfect person to ask for help. Question is will Zoya ask and when???  can't wait!!

I can understand about the dream being very personal...it was actually very frightening...especially considering it was like a flashback from her past...but she needs to understand...she's not in NY anymore...she'll need help and connections if she wants to find out the big secret behind her past.  Dilshaad is such a loving and motherly figure...like you I'm sure she'll be the one of the first people Zoya opens up to.

4ever4love

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
the other girls name is N ikhat

yes I wonder what the past could be. It will be something dark and sinister I think

4ever4love

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.