Now that we pretty much know Barun is taking a break, thought about making a post that will include your suggestions, tips, do's and don'ts to help him out during his break. So he returns back to the screen, big or small, as soon as possible!!
1. Hire a nutritionist pronto.
Yes Barun, you need one, no more sev puris, teekha chinese red or green curry anymore. Only healthy ghaas phus recommended by the nutritionist that will suit your body type. I mean Sanaya works grueling hours too but she is always her chirpy healthy self, how is the long hours only affecting Barun??Conclusion, must be what u eat, anyways, nutritionist is a must. 2. 10 hours of sleep every day, and as long as it takes to get over the sleep deprivation. 3. Hit the gym, get a good trainer (p.s take tips from Gurmeet, Wahi, or KSG ) whatever it takes to build those muscles.
4. Relax by taking long drives with wifey on the motorbike.
5. Play sports especially football, send us pics. 6. Stay away from cakes & chocos, you've had enough during shoots to last half your lifetime!! 7. More impromptu stories with Akshay like Raman & Chameli, send us the script/video to get an honest unbiased rating! 8. But before you start from 1 to 7, be a couch potato, watching tv after wifey leaves for work, until you drop off to sleep, for the first week at least. What do you think guys, got anymore helpful suggestions for our star?
Your valuable suggestions will be added here:
9. Get a haircut, pretty boy! [Nishitarao] 10. Spend loads of time with wifey dear! [jessjazz] 11. Guitar lessons and writing. [BarunDiwani] (Maybe he will come up with an awesome script for a new serial starring himself. )
12. Get your self on Twitter pronto! [Rahm] (It's important to stay connected Sobti ) 13. Try your hand at Yoga or Pilates! [McNinja] (For blissful relaxation, hopefully) 14. And yeah, no more oily bread pakora either, uh ah. [Pyaaraarnav] 15. One more thing, add in some Vitamins, Probiotics, & Protein shakes to get rid of that fatigue, seriously. [serendipitous] 16. Plan for your upcoming wedding anniv!!! [ForLoveOfBarun] (So, is that why you wanted to quit by end of Nov, huh, huh? ) 17. Drop in on IPKKND set once in a while, after informing SBS/SBB, so we can have your darshan and you can catch up with your colleagues left behind!! Party time for your fans you see.. [serendipitous] 18. Spend time with niece, take wifey on tour abroad. [ishqsharma] Optional (Barun, this will help if you can try sometime, but no pressure! )
1. Dance lessons [From many]
2. Ok, allright, due to public demand, I have to add this Barun, so no hard feelings, but many think you have to get some voice training and PR lessons for interviews.. [From Many]
3. Browse India Forums/IPKKND section. [FLGirl, Sarun_Luv_Arhi] (only if you feel up for it, don't want you to get too nostalgic and stress out again! )
If anybody is planning to visit the sets soon, can you do us a favor please, mention this post and print the listed suggestions out for Barun? It will show him how much we all care!! Worst case he may at least get a few laughs out of it!!
Edited by serendipitous - 16 November 2012 at 5:53am