Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Sumi Bashing

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Come-on guys, give Sumi a break.  Remember that she does suffer from selective memory syndrome as well as selective eavesdropping syndromeConfused.  Here you guys are cursing her to die or wish that she never came out of that comma.  Do you have no heart.  Mother's Day was just this past weekend - show some gratitude towards mothers.Wink

But in all seriousness, what we were waiting for months had happened yesterday.  We've been waiting for Disha to confess her love to DK for months now.  When we should be enjoying the moment, we are depressed over her being kicked out of the house.  We have known from the beginning that these two will separate.  When the inevitable does happen, we are shocked.  This was to happen so lets accept and move on.

The best part of the show for most of us is the chemistry between the two Ds.  So let see how the creative writers keeps this alive through the separation.

Edited by Nisu - 10 May 2005 at 7:25am

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged
yes you are right dear.. thats whay I am saying.. she is seeing what she has been shown...
sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged

nisu wrote:

The best part of the show for most of us is the chemistry between the two Ds.  So let see how the creative writers keeps this alive through the seperation

totally agree important is the chemestry between them everything else is matter of secondary importance...Winkand shouldnt bother us much

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged

We have waited for this moment for months....................ever since bedroom scene.........................it was supposed to be soooooooooo romantic, "the highlight of the entire show" but it was such a dissapointment.......Angry...Angry...Angrygrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hope Sumitra goes into Relapse again....................so Dk and Dish can sneak around behind her lousy backWink

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Quite frankly I only look fwd 2 scenes b/w the 2 D's.........Sumi or no Sumi I njoy them all.............i just think we expected a bit more when dish confessed her feelings............but as they say Raat gayi, baat gayiWink............lets all look fwd 2 the upcoming chemistry b/w them thru separation.........ofcourse i hope theres not much Rona Dhona...........

Mamta

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged

hi

True it is selective for sum but i agree with memsaab she has bene shown that..but i want the chemistry betweent the two d's to grow now since they have both confessed their feelings i mean comeon guys how long did we wait for this but the producers could not give us this ahhpiness withouth sadness and rona dhona...I mean come this could have been exclusively romantic ep but naaa....we are not that lucky are we???Confused

samyBig smile

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Samy,  thoda intazaar karo yaar.  Guhas who bhi hame dikhayenge.  Thodi khusiya thode gham ki cycle to chalti rahengi....

Ae mere humsafar, ek zara intezaar
Sun sadaayein de rahi hain manzil pyaar ki

Ab hai judaai ka mausam, do pal ka mehmaan
Kaise naa jaayega andhera, kyoon naa thamega toofan

Ab hai judaai ka mausam, do pal ka mehmaan
Kaise naa jaayega andhera, kyoon naa thamega toofan
Kaise naa milegi manzil pyaar ki

Pyaar ne jahan pe rakha hai jhoomke kadam ek baar
Vahin se khula hai koi rasta, vahin se giri hai deewaar

Pyaar ne jahan pe rakha hai jhoom ke kadam ek baar
Vahin se khula hai koi rasta, vahin se giri hai deewaar
Roke kab ruki hai manzil pyaar ki

Sun sadaayein de rahi hai manzil pyaar ki

Sun sadaayein de rahi hai manzil pyaar ki

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged
AngryI know but then mabey Sumitra is being a bit what can you call it not mother like tyo her son  doesn't she know her sons feelings i get what u guys mean but why hasn't sumitra noticed that Disha is all well cultured and her so called "bahu" isnt the point is why is sumitra not recognizing that. Pori puts on no sindoor or anything! We can't blame her for everything but unintentionally she has wronged her son!!!

Go to top