India-Forums

Alpha Plus (Page 3)

Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by anu021997

why does all the viewers only watch d3~ and wht is really important in d3~~ i dnt get it!! at al!! :( 
i used to watch it but now there is no story and main leads are quitting one after anotherLOLLOL and useless characters making entry as main leadsROFL
Yes...a deewani of Rey a lead LOL
D3's full form was first ' Dil Dosti Dance' But now its ' Drama Drama Drama'

And they do this because they know dat D3 isn't as gud as TBP. So D3 needs more publicity. TBP doesn't need publicity at all. U noe like Nivea ki ads bohot kam hai, but its world's largest selling cream! Understand?! Pehle Parle-G ki bohot ad aarti thi, but now! It doesn't need it re!
And you know what, D3 mein pehle, hume 2-3 months pehle pata chal jata ki kya hone wala hai! I-F pe unki shoot aa jati thi! But TBP isn't like dat! We never get that much info from first! So it is more interesting to see it!

Understand?! LOL
So chill-ax dude!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bornalee-BrashCandy

Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
TBP is the best, and best things need no publicity!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bornalee-BrashCandy

-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
TBP has more viewers than D3 without much publicity... The less you know the better and interesting rite??? Because of so many promos in D3 we can guess what will happen in it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_angel

TBP has more viewers than D3 without much publicity... The less you know the better and interesting rite??? Because of so many promos in D3 we can guess what will happen in it.
Exactly! Well I suggest you should say it Drama-3 not D3, as D3 refers to Dil Dosti Dance!
And see my above reply Embarrassed
-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
^ True Drama-3 show where there is drama in their dil, drama even in their dance and drama going on in their friendship :P

Radiance.

Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

^ True Drama-3 show where there is drama in their dil, drama even in their dance and drama going on in their friendship :P
I feel insulted Ouch Mera Dil Dosti Dance kaha chala gaya?! Cry
But les stop D3rama-3 discusion!
Its TBP forum!
-Lizzie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lizzie-
-Lizzie-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
No even im surprised at myself considering that when D3 first aired i used to watch all the episodes and the repeats and again watched it on youtube, downloaded the episodes and watched it over and over again, irritated my friends by talking about D3 non stop, made vm's,posters and siggies of them...I still watch the old episodes of D3 and wish how good it was then

Sorry got a li'l carried away... You are right. we should stop talking about D3

Radiance.

Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

No even im surprised at myself considering that when D3 first aired i used to watch all the episodes and the repeats and again watched it on youtube, downloaded the episodes and watched it over and over again, irritated my friends by talking about D3 non stop, made vm's,posters and siggies of them...I still watch the old episodes of D3 and wish how good it was then

Sorry got a li'l carried away... You are right. we should stop talking about D3
Oh! You are same as me! My friends would call me pakofier! And correctin " Drama3"
No issues re! Don't say sorry! I understand!
U too a KR fan?!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index