Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
such a big competition going on and we got a scary promo?Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
if u guys look at then Channel v is not giving much Importance to TBP its always D3 even when they show a simple party Channel V aires 4,5 promos togetherAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. and here we hardly get any in 2 weeksCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7Anikz003Radiance.-bornalee-keshiya-AngelaKaParI-..Serendipity..lostmymusic...DamonCrazy....Amina..BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alpha Plus" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
sacchi yaar. TBP is the no.1 show in Channel V and all importance to D3? i can't understand, i think TBP crew is in great pressure these days that's why not getting proper scenes also. Also no Diwali special for TBP. D3 had many special episodes. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003-bornalee-ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshiya

sacchi yaar. TBP is the no.1 show in Channel V and all importance to D3? i can't understand, i think TBP crew is in great pressure these days that's why not getting proper scenes also. Also no Diwali special for TBP. D3 had many special episodes. 
i dnt mind Diwali Special after dis comp gets overTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. i hope they will give usConfused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

Originally posted by keshiya

i dnt mind Diwali Special after dis comp gets overTongue i hope they will give usConfused
me too *fingers crossed*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

anu021997

anu021997

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
why does all the viewers only watch d3~ and wht is really important in d3~~ i dnt get it!! at al!! :( 

ZaYaHolic

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu021997

why does all the viewers only watch d3~ and wht is really important in d3~~ i dnt get it!! at al!! :( 
i never watched it but i know this bcoz of my frnds

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

i used to watch it but now there is no story and main leads are quitting one after anotherLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. and useless characters making entry as main leadsROFL

Anikz003

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

i used to watch it but now there is no story and main leads are quitting one after anotherLOLLOL and useless characters making entry as main leadsROFL

even dat tomboy casual girl quitted d3 na?...i dunno who she is as i don't watch d3...hope no one ever quits in tbp...in sg, many important characters r missing n some entered wid some of d important or suspense tracks left mid-way n i don't want it in tbp

-bornalee-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.