Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL OMG! what have u done nishi! u really tried jump off the bed to suicide?! seriously yaar! u could have died! m glad u only got a sprain and is not lying on the bed with ur hands and legs all plastered and hanging ROFL

so sorry i had to laugh! this is seriously! amazing! what kind of counsellor is that?! suicide from the bed by jumping off the bed?! she must have gone through the same trauma i guess! why is she taking a total different meaning in such simple straight forward words? analysis ki bhi hadh hoti hain yaar!

okay coming to ur story..i really loved it!. viraats concern over hearing that maanvi attempted suicide was indeed very touching. he loves her alot ! and its totally understandable from his side to blast at her the moment he saw her ... i mean how can someone attempt suicide when they have such a caring and loving person like viraat! 

Nish...iv noticed at some points, u have written your own name instead of maanvi.Embarrassed  dude forget about it na..its just a very random thing that can happen to anyoneHug

brilliantly written! loving this! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33preetipc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Manvi's Suicide attempt (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_zain

love_zain

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

-Khushi-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushi-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Grt OS dear ...Thumbs Up
I AM ROFL
Poor u...LOL

nisha33

mika17

Goldie

mika17

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
lol dat was funny, u've done a great job

nisha33

SmileXD

Groupbie

SmileXD

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
That was freaking halirious.

What's up with people and sticking their noses in to your business these days. Just the other day my teacher thought I had depression and was about to put me in for one to one sessions with the school nurse or something just because I sat on the floor with my head on my knees trying to get some sleep. Lady thought I was crying. And if you think that was bad, some other retard was trying to say I'm a bloody aneorexic. She failed to notice the packet of crisps in my bag. 

ANYWAY, OS was amazing as usual, sometimes funny is better than romance. Loved Maanvi's reaction to Viraat, cracked me up. Awesome job. 

I'm getting  better at this long comment thing :) (I think)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33preetipc

sn2012

sn2012

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
LOL this is hilarious. Sorry, I'm new here so i was just roaming IF looking for FF/OS about virman, when I came upon this I figured it may be a serious one but love how you turned it around and made it so funny, It was brilliant!! Sorry this happened to you however, hope your OK :) now just going to go through your index reading everything else you wrote! :)x

nisha33

TrueLoveLasts

TrueLoveLasts

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL this is hilarious cant believe its trueShocked like people for real are that dumb?ROFL thanks for the warning I'll be extra careful now since America and Canada are the same more or less when it comes to such thingsLOL
Add me to your pm list pleaseSmile love the way you writeSmile

nisha33

Tanii

Tanii

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
loved itSmile

nisha33

Post Reply New Post

Go to top