Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

MadhuChowdary

MadhuChowdary

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
oh my god nisha...this is ur story...before reading ur note only i thought that it was urs..cuz in one of the para u didn't replace ur name with manvi's..so thats how...it was very funny...but it is too difficult to go with it...every one thinks that u need counselor...pathetic...abt that accident i hope u r fine now...work out is a crime now...i dont know it either...some times god gives a bunch weirdos around u to make u feel special...anyways this OS is really funny...but not ur real story...thank u so much for the pm...but take care nish...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33preetipc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS Manvi's Suicide attempt (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Nisha, Lemme say sorry first.. I know i shudnt laugh cos you are hurt, but seriously dear i was ROFLing at the end of your OS! Charging Nisha fr an Attempt to suicide by jumping off the himalayas which is 6 feet high!! LOL Nisha, That was seriously stupid of the blonde! Dear girl, you are having a hard time, i guess.. First the Harward geeks, the canoe & now this stupid counselling?? I doubt Blackmagic!ROFL

On the OS :hearty laugh emoticon

PS: I love the effort you took in writing the OS even wen u r hurt! Claps fr that Nisha..!Clap!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika03nisha33Zaireanalicemathpreetipc..Ankita..

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
ROFL

This is me like seriously after reading the OS. Trust me I've heard of Americans being crazy at some times but to this extent is something a new piece of information I've got. You've put me in a situation where I can't laugh loud or sympathies even. But coming to the update, should I tell you it was good? Noo..that would mean I'm lieing...
I tell you nailed it hun. The story gets an extra essence when it happens for real and is not entirely fiction at all. This is one such a kind, even I've read Nishi at some places in the story instead of Manvi. There is no Virat in your story as yet? Tongue  

nisha33preetipc

asr.virman

asr.virman

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL <---- this is how i am now!! i feel like attempting suiscide!!!  ROFL kill me please...i can't stop it!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

OMG! I was so... shocked when I read suicide. I was like ; This girl won't stop with taking difficult stuff to write about. But then, you suprised me yet again! You took an even more difficult task. Humor -it is really hard to bring everything well in a story so it is funny, and Ohw My Gawd, you are an genious-. Really, the respects to you yaar! Nisha you are so good! Gosh! And Rofl, I already had some weird feeling you actually went through this. As you wrote Nish instead of Maanvi somewhere. I was like; there is no way this has happened to you! But damn! I was right!(?) Poor you! First those geeks and their cano that made me feel bad cause you couldn't update cause of them, but then I started liking them cause you are so brilliant that you can actually write something on something like that. And now some weird blonde that thought you were planning to commit suicide from your bed?! Why does that never happen to me? Nothing ever happens. Though, I can't handle pain... I just hate that. ANd one thing, I think I already said that, but I want to make sure you know. You are such a wonderful writer. If you can bring things that happen in your life so well in a story, then you just prove that you are an amazing writer. And damn! You are an amazing writer!

Are you alright now? Something broken? And how are the two hour sessions? Wish you all the best and goodluck!

Love Menika

Edited by BrunoMars - 14 November 2012 at 10:19am

nisha33

shabsem

Goldie

shabsem

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Oh dat was funny... i cnt stop laughng while reading. .hilarious...

nisha33

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
omg ... this one was totally unexpected . after reading the title ,i thought this would be a serious one , but alas ...how could i forget that it is written by you .

as an OS ,it was superb !!!!! very funny ,loved it .

but its sad to know that you had to go through so much without any fault of yours , hope you are fine now , take care dear and have plenty of rest .

nisha33preetipc

deepika03

deepika03

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
da modern day comedy of errors...lolz. its fantastic, too hillarious to say anything beyond hahahaha...nd if its ur story i cn jst imagine ur plight LOL

nisha33

Post Reply New Post

Go to top