Counsellor Lol OMG Poor U Gotta Visit A Counsellor
2 A Week Lol
Awesome OS
Glad U Vented All It Out
Thanksz x
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 OMG! what have u done nishi! u really tried jump off the bed to suicide?! seriously yaar! u could have died! m glad u only got a sprain and is not lying on the bed with ur hands and legs all plastered and hanging 🤣

so sorry i had to laugh! this is seriously! amazing! what kind of counsellor is that?! suicide from the bed by jumping off the bed?! she must have gone through the same trauma i guess! why is she taking a total different meaning in such simple straight forward words? analysis ki bhi hadh hoti hain yaar!

okay coming to ur story..i really loved it!. viraats concern over hearing that maanvi attempted suicide was indeed very touching. he loves her alot ! and its totally understandable from his side to blast at her the moment he saw her ... i mean how can someone attempt suicide when they have such a caring and loving person like viraat! 

Nish...iv noticed at some points, u have written your own name instead of maanvi.😳  dude forget about it na..its just a very random thing that can happen to anyone🤗

brilliantly written! loving this! 🤗
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Grt OS dear ...👍🏼
I AM 🤣
Poor u...😆
mika17 thumbnail
lol dat was funny, u've done a great job
SmileXD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was freaking halirious.

What's up with people and sticking their noses in to your business these days. Just the other day my teacher thought I had depression and was about to put me in for one to one sessions with the school nurse or something just because I sat on the floor with my head on my knees trying to get some sleep. Lady thought I was crying. And if you think that was bad, some other retard was trying to say I'm a bloody aneorexic. She failed to notice the packet of crisps in my bag. 

ANYWAY, OS was amazing as usual, sometimes funny is better than romance. Loved Maanvi's reaction to Viraat, cracked me up. Awesome job. 

I'm getting  better at this long comment thing :) (I think)

sn2012 thumbnail
LOL this is hilarious. Sorry, I'm new here so i was just roaming IF looking for FF/OS about virman, when I came upon this I figured it may be a serious one but love how you turned it around and made it so funny, It was brilliant!! Sorry this happened to you however, hope your OK :) now just going to go through your index reading everything else you wrote! :)x

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 this is hilarious cant believe its true😲 like people for real are that dumb?🤣 thanks for the warning I'll be extra careful now since America and Canada are the same more or less when it comes to such things😆
Add me to your pm list please😊 love the way you write😊
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Buhahahaha!! Someone sent you for counseling and told u committed suicide jumping off from the bed!!!🤣Oh Man,Even I was ROFLing hearing the flashback story!!Loved the OS girl..!!
forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

You added a song 😳

Well, i think it defintely went with the update...
Infact it was perfect for the update...
Truly, a song exactly fits Maanvi..and what she had to go through...(and you...) 😆 😛
xD
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mind blowing song
and awesome os dear
poor manvi 🤣
love virat here he he he
thanx 4 the PM
👏 ⭐️