Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmmm wen i opened  ur pm and just read the word suicide attempt  in the other OS i was just scared and scolding u all the time .
I was thinkin  how could u think of  somethin like this ,just like me . But after reading it fully, i could not stop laughing.I have the worse luck always .Once i tried something stupid , but second time it was just an accident, but where did people believe me πŸ˜†.Good thing ,I  was spared from the trouble of counselors, but not of continuous advice and lectures that i  got so frustrated. Your OS brought back all those memories and made me laugh so much .Sorry yaar for laughing but could not stop laughing after seeing some one in similar situation like me. Get well soon and take care.
Edited by preetipc - 11 years ago
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was again awesome nisha...
keep writing stuff like this...
and i wonder why does things like THIS happens with u...
anyways if all the things that happen to u help u write stuff like this os and the other ones... then i hope things like this happens to u everyday... ;)
thanks for the pm... :)
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

oh this was awesome , hilarious

shona9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
quite refreshing...
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Another brilliant os from uπŸ‘..when i saw the title i was confused, i thought  it would be a serious one but u really surprised me..its completely hilarious🀣..i am sorry, im sorry,i knw this os is not entirely fiction n i knw that u suffered a lot but i jst cant stop myself from laughing after reading it n im blaming ur superb writing skill n ur amazing comic timing for this πŸ˜‰.i loved the whole flashback part n the convo between manvi n her parents.. & u r right ur counselor definitely needs counseling..πŸ˜ƒ.. thank you for the pm and i hope u r fine now...take care of urself n get well soon..😊

Edited by meera.chaudhuri - 11 years ago
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS!!!
Loved it!!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!!
Get well soon!!
firefly25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

bloody brilliant...πŸ‘

I loved the  fact that, the story was completely unpredictable..when i started readin it i thot it would be a sad story like virat i was also goin crazy over here 'what happend?why would she try to kill herself'..but when i read manvi's reaction over it she was actin like nothin happened..I got confused..then suddenly the whole thing turned out to be just a misunderstandin..i couldnt control laughin after that..

The story title and the first half of the storyline..as a reader, I would've never thot it would end in a completely opposite way..i thot itd be tear-jerker story and yeah it is a tear-jerker story but it was tears of laughterπŸ˜† ..AWESOME

sorry for the lame lamba explanation..

P.S-when i saw the title i thot maybe its a companion piece of  ur SS ''Break my heart''..πŸ˜›

oriyana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay... I don't know why but I was not able to laugh... Don't know why... Everyone laughed, ROFLed, LOLed.. But I am not laughing, not even smiling... And I don't understand the reason... Everyone is laughing it off! But I am unable to... 
forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😑  😲- Reaction at first!!

🀣- Rest of the update and my condition now!

Seriously Nisha..this was awesomee...and it's part of ur life now!!! πŸ˜†
I feel for you... πŸ˜›

Btw...no Song!?!?
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg nisha seriously you have some talent
Lol I swear this is the best I have ever read
Suicide attempt from a bed gosh that is funny
Thank you soo much for the pm