Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

||Krish/Gaurav Khanna's AT#4 p.s:We love you too|| (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 101

sathuraj

Goldie

sathuraj

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hi Hinaben...

i guess all the benlog are busy with the year end trip or may be busy in other showWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Krish/Gaurav Khanna's AT#4 p.s:We love you too|| (Page 39)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
We should open a Gaurav AT at Celebrity Fan Club (or something) where all Gaurav fans can meet regardless which show you have previously watched him in. Sooner or later BHBK forum will be closed and we need somewhere we can go and discuss him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PaarineetaPravesGauravsDbestsathurajhinz

Praves

Praves

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Sathu!!!Hug

I have no trip & am not busy with any show!!! I am just waiting for Gaurav, yaar!!Cry  It's been exactly three weeks since BHBK ended...and I am missing Gaurav (Krish) like hell!!!CryEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajhinz

Praves

Praves

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

We should open a Gaurav AT at Celebrity Fan Club (or something) where all Gaurav fans can meet regardless which show you have previously watched him in. Sooner or later BHBK forum will be closed and we need somewhere we can go and discuss him.

Hey MonabenHug

Good idea!!!  Thumbs Up  Read that thread yesterday...Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajhinzrahmona_pakswe

sathuraj

Goldie

sathuraj

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praves

Hi Sathu!!!Hug

I have no trip & am not busy with any show!!! I am just waiting for Gaurav, yaar!!Cry  It's been exactly three weeks since BHBK ended...and I am missing Gaurav (Krish) like hell!!!CryEmbarrassed

Hi Praves...,

Hw r u?
Well said my dear... I know most of us waiting for Gaurav to come back soon... Cry
Even i am not watching any other show my dear...
I always visit the forum every know and then...Truly speaking i have addicted to the forum to see the lovely post and comments of the benlog's...Wink
Felt  very bored when seeing the forum so quiet...Cry

Praveshinz

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
look who's hereCoolLOL

sathurajhinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

hey benlogHug

@Subbihaben- missed u lots

@Monaben- i have started working on it but hope we get to start a new AT of a show before we begin the celebrity fan club one Wink

sathuraj-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
HinabenHug

missd u tooHeart i've been rewatching PriDa for the past two days goshh theyr way too hotDay Dreaming 

sathurajhinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.