Qubool Hai

Nikhats Nikaah - The Possible Game Changer ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Hmmm Why am I getting this feeling that Nikhats prospective Nikaah will be quite a game changer of sorts ..as far as this game of relationships goes ...Increasingly i am getting this feel that Asad is soon gonna set Nikhats In laws right and this will be either Ayaan or Zo's doing  ...he might find out about the indirect insult Nikhat is facing ..and mayb the wedding does get called off bec of it or bec the prospective in laws come to know of Rashid's first wedding Ermm n mayb later on Asad gets them to agree for khandaan ki izzat sake or mayb he gets Nikhat a better match in Akram ...I think this Nikhat Nikaah will def pave the way for a better relationship between Asad and Ayaans family and each will begin to hopefully see the other in better light

-Oh from the looks of the precap looks like the shopping for gifts wasnt successful LOLas in the stuff didnt have the desired kind of effect LOL...

Why do I feel Zoya too will have an imp role to play as far as this Nikaah goes ..she does love standing for the right dusnt she LOL and she might open  Asads eyes to it Wink

-I think this Nikaah will get Zo - As to bond better LOL

-Ayaan is def going to get some solid support and he anyway dusnt like how Nikhat gets insulted so uski to party hi hai

And Najma's comment abt her bro today that he is dashing ...ab behen ko hi qadar hai ab Zoya kya jaane kya mast maal hai AsadLOL
All in all this upcoming track looks like a potential equation changer to me what abt u ?

Edited by -RD- - 14 November 2012 at 7:12am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

panjucyrinemehroshziyamalhotraSavitaThanvivedu-Swetha-NandiniraizaadaNims-sanyaksgianS.StephyveenishaFarzuIrani-Amby-K.SeanummesulaimanTheBlackJaguar-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nikhats Nikaah - The Possible Game Changer ?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeliciousAS

Coolbie

DeliciousAS

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
something is gonna happen in that wedding even i m sure abt that..

the way ayan's aunty was instigating his mom against asad;s family..i was like AngryAngryAngryAngry..

sure something is in store...

gd postClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

mehrosh

mehrosh

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Good post:-) let c how the story folds :-) let c what went wring with the gift , hope everything positive happens and all good store for us:-)

-RD-

veenisha

IF-Rockerz

veenisha

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
ya even i have the same feeling. something will happen, for which again asad's family might be blamed

-RD-

panju

Groupbie

panju

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hope the coming track brings some positive shades for all the 3. 

-RD-

ziyamalhotra

ziyamalhotra

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
good postm sure nikhats wedding will be the game player for all teh 3 lives. 

-RD-

SavitaThanvi

SavitaThanvi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
i guess this track will bring changes to all the characters.

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Brillant post, i guess nikhats track will bring changes to all the 3 lives they will get to know each other better , some will fall in love, some will understand the values of family and indian culture, some will grow in matured way, maybe teh differnce in heart will reslove in family.

Many positive points are there , and many negative too.

Asad-Zoya-Ayaan Marriage can also be the turning point of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.