Poll

Why are you watching Qubool Hai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Everyone! 

I am Zoobi πŸ˜Š Some of you may know me from other forums. 

^Credit: Blessing Beauty

I just started Qubool Hai, on a few friends' recommendation this weekend and caught up with all 10 episodes (2 weeks' episodes) in just a few hours. 

Prior to QH, I recently watched DMG season 1 and fell in love with our Dr. Armaan (KSG). 

I am watching the show for KSG and the Muslim backdrop. I have seen GHSP and IPKKND of 4 Lions and curious to know what they are offering us with my favorite KSG this time around. 

Please do vote and leave comment. Thanks! 

Zoobi πŸ€—
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Zoobi ! ^-^ Why i'm watching QH? The theme based around  the show seems to be build on a strong foundation. Looks promising to watch apart from a few characters in the show which irritate me, but keeping that aside, the show seems to have some interesting tracks laid out. Another reason would be Karan *flutters lashes* ^-^ 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DulceTentacion.

Hi Zoobi ! ^-^ Why i'm watching QH? The theme based around  the show seems to be build on a strong foundation. Looks promising to watch apart from a few characters in the show which irritate me, but keeping that aside, the show seems to have some interesting tracks laid out. Another reason would be Karan *flutters lashes* ^-^ 

Hey how are u? I remember u from Bollywood Forum.
Aaaha really which characters Irritate u? I don't like Mamu and Mumaani jaan others r OK. 
Haye Karan is just β˜ΊοΈ

Thanks for the comment dear. 
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Because the story has muslim set up,and  i love the way they speak urdu.. Wish i could speak as well..

Ps needed a new show on my list as i m not watching any at the mo..

my vote goes to almost all of the options . ksg story time pass 4 lions ayaan asad

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Started watching it for KSG only... But love ASYA and the show looks promising :)
Love the bonding btw Asad-Dilshad and Asad-Ayan 
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the show is good so far in itself as well but I wouldn't have caught up with it at all if KSG wasn't there..so technically speaking, KSG is the reason I am watching QH!
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KSG and sblining bonding :-)
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hat ke story different plot

and my love for urdu
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just because KSG is there...and i love bonding between Asad-Dilshad and Asad+Aayan