Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Part 1:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3287232&TPN=150

Please go thru the rules related to the reviews thread.

We tried it the first time for the SOTY reviews couple weeks back and it worked well for everyone. Hopefully this time too it will work out:)

Here in the discussion thread, While posting the member reviews, please avoid the spoilers or atleast make sure a note is posted saying spoilers and use small fonts with white color so that its not easily visible. 

Edited by -Maddy- - 13 November 2012 at 4:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bambogli-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JTHJ Movie discussion thread." in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZoobiDoobi

IF-Addictz

ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Guess I will sit back and see how the movie will do on the Box Office n may watch it over the weekend. 

-Mmmmm-

-Mmmmm-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honey.b

I need to know the exact length of  the movie someone ?

Exactly 3 hrs if there is no interval... 

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Done watching the film

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

SRK-BEBO

Goldie

SRK-BEBO

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
just came out.

after a long time, I watched a good commercial movie with out loud jokes, over the top masala, item numbers  and screams.

The movie is good,  I can give 4/5 , but I will settle for 3.75/5 as a strict cinema lover due to few flawa JTHJ carries.

Performances
Katrina- Its definitely her best if we avoid 3-4 scenes of her which is not up to the mark.

Anu- She did well in few parts, but surprisingly I found her over the top in few scenes

SRK- What can I say? He shows what a powerhouse performer he is.. Definitely the best commercial performance this year with out any doubt. I can say he exceeded Ranbi's brafi performance as the army officer. As younger Samar, except 2-3 scenes, he has done very well.

Editing: ahhh:X they could have trimmed 30 minutes easier and make this film as a great film, but they didnt. Its long specially the first half.

Katrina is the best dancer no doubt.

If you ever expect there will be another romanric movie which will be able to hold your breath from youngfer stars and younger directors, sorry there will be no more.

No body can ever do romance like SRK and make larger than life love stories like Yash ji.
'if you think there will another but better Mausam, sorry it will not happen. Romance is dying and you will not ablle to watch them in future flicks.

Dont expect another Veer zara kind of attachments. You wont sigh like SRK carries PZ over the bridge, you will not get shocked and emotional  like when you see OLD PZ at Veer's home nor you will get tears rolling up and sighs like when they start playing Tere Liye.

This has its own story and own life of romance with a bit practical and modern touch.

Music- watch out for the song which is not released. Its the best. But Rahman's music just go with the story and connect with it. But not make a huge impact.

Direction- Yash ji will be missed. Breath taking visuals, have never seen such amazing visuals, camera angles.

Go and watch it. Highly recomend it. It's a muct watch and you will have great time.

ps: who the hell said movie is sad: huh..Movie is emotional and has touchy moments and specially a soul, but its not a depressing saga..lol at liers who spread bogus reviews.Stern Smile

I as a SRK fan, I am so happy with the movie. He delivers an awesome performance. I skipped all the reviews, I dont know what people are talking about. But I am sure no body will bash SRK's performance if he is not a hell biased person with some agenda. He carries the film and the life of the film. No one can do romance like him man. He specially in the second half, just act with his eyes.

I will still consider Swades as the best of him, cause it's not a larger than life role and that genre is my favorite.

Thanks

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pria4evermaankigeet4everkhoslakadhokla-Kruti.S-oblivious.AishMinozPuffinHypercitysubha2601chocolover89blue-iceswashbuckling-x-Reshu-x--SalShah4eva-

SRK-BEBO

Goldie

SRK-BEBO

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
oh wait..the shocker is...

SRK is kissing Kat, not only once but twice.

I will not call it as a kiss, its a peck, but surely even for 2 seconds, their lips surely getting touched.LOL

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 13 November 2012 at 4:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-maankigeet4everkhoslakadhoklasubha2601blue-ice

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I will give review after i reach home

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top